Beta Date and Templar Gameplay Clip

what exacly this wall do ? he take agro and reflect dmg ,or what ??
I think the spamming of just two abilties was to show that you could do this if you wanted. I see no reason why this shouldn't be valid. I think it was mostly just to demonstrate that a hybrid class (STR/INT) could function equally well as a pure caster or pure melee?

What I really liked was the way the enemies actually tried to go around the wall rather than just mindlessly hammer away at it.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
I really hope I get in!

I am curious to see if this game will be one of the few coming that gives me the addiction I had with Diablo II.
Awesome :D
any idea when the first ppl will get their invites ?
(then i know when to start refreshing my inbox every 5 seconds :P)
I seem to be with Cybrim on this one, I'm trying to understand though..

The amount of sockets on your equipment determine how many skills you have available to be active? Will armor allow the same gems that would go on a sword? Or would it have to be specifically defense gems?

How many skill gems would you be able to have socketed at one time? Spamming the two same skills throughout the whole game can get pretty tiresome.

But cant wait to finally play this game, judging from the videos and forum this might be one of the best games Ill ever have played
L O L O L O L O L O L O L
"
shroomzebra wrote:
I seem to be with Cybrim on this one, I'm trying to understand though..

The amount of sockets on your equipment determine how many skills you have available to be active? Will armor allow the same gems that would go on a sword? Or would it have to be specifically defense gems?

How many skill gems would you be able to have socketed at one time? Spamming the two same skills throughout the whole game can get pretty tiresome.

But cant wait to finally play this game, judging from the videos and forum this might be one of the best games Ill ever have played

The item type (str/dex/int) determines which skill gems can be socketed. Afaik there are item types (including armor) for all stats (and hybrid as well?) so you can socket any skill in the appropriate armor. There are no "defense"gems. There are int, str or dex based skills.

You can socket as many skill gems as you have as long as you have a socket of the appropriate type available (those can vary a lot depending on equipment), so I guess you might have a dozen active skills at a time socketed. That most likely isn't practical, since you can make very good use of the support gems instead.
Cheers for the update, and nice video!
Cool! Thanks for the update! I hope I'm in :)
Nice video, hope i get in the beta !!!
looks really nice.. cant wait to test the game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info