Beta Date and Templar Gameplay Clip

Yay! Been following this for a long time, hope I get selected for CB, I promise to be a good little tester, will spend many hours playing if u let me!

I like your views on F2P, its so hard to play fairly on any F2P game now, making it no fun, and all I want to do is have fun!

Please oh please do not gouge me, I don't think my heart could take another breaking.

Am I just old, or are most games now days getting kinda crappy? Heres hoping you can make this cynic happy. (good luck)
oh wow, great gameplay clip. Great to hear about CB as well, good luck to everyone and hope to see you all there soon!

I love lamp
awesome news, how many people will you guys be inviting?
I hadn't seen Frost Wall in action yet, it looks awesome.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
rabidwolf9 wrote:
Knife ice shards emerging from the ground slicing the groins of my enemies. Haha. Looks great. I especially like how the glow from the fire carries across the ice wall.

On the other hand, I've always found the effect of ground stomp to be really flat. It just looks like someone has painted the ground.

It looks a lot better now with steam and fire rising from it. I was like wow when I started using it.
RIP Bolto
Awesome! A date to look forward to. Great work guys!
Hmmm hopefully I can call in sick that day...
We'll be inviting some number of people per day that we decide based on how the test is going. We'll try to keep it high (100 per day ideally), but may have to lower it if we're running into stability problems. This will be displayed visibly on the page in an interesting way that you will hopefully enjoy.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Can we expect to know the last character before the beta launch ? Or it's a surprise for the D-Day
The last char will be added during beta when he or she is completely ready.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info