Beta Date and Templar Gameplay Clip

We're pleased to announce that the Closed Beta will begin on August 10th (American time). Anyone with an account on this site will be eligible for selection.

We have also uploaded a 90 second gameplay video showing a spellcaster Templar attacking Alira's bandit camp in Act Two. He uses Frost Wall to keep them at a distance while he kills them with Shock Nova.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 2, 2011, 7:28:46 PM
NIce, this is wut iv been waiting for.
Thank you for announcing date.
Gyntti2 @ d2jsp.org
Last edited by Gyntti on Aug 2, 2011, 7:35:51 PM
Seems like endless numbers of enemies. Madness.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Awesomeness! Good CC skill.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
So excited. Looks amazing! I can't wait XD
The spell effects for Frost Wall are amazing.
Good times, good times. I had a 15 minute fight here with my marauder against Alira and about 150 random monsters it was epic!
RIP Bolto
Knife ice shards emerging from the ground slicing the groins of my enemies. Haha. Looks great. I especially like how the glow from the fire carries across the ice wall.

On the other hand, I've always found the effect of ground stomp to be really flat. It just looks like someone has painted the ground.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
Looks like a great game in the making, would love to beta test this. Cheers
Nice video and thanks for the update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info