Snufflecat mercy key giveaway (WINNER ANNOUNCED IN OP)

"
MOOMANiBE wrote:
I've an announcement to make!

Chris has given me six beta keys to pass out to people who and really put some thought and time into getting this beta key. I'm gonna comb the threads, including this one, to see who was really putting a lot of effort in!

I'd say everyone should thank the devs for their generosity here :D

That's awesome. :D I hope I can get one even though I have nothing of my work to show.
Thanks Chris and Team

Good luck everyone :)
Puzzles = Hopes and dreams CRUSHED
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:

FAKE !

staying up till 12:30 and hoping... if Snuff gave his out it wasnt to me :(
epic lolz. nicely done.
"
yanloup wrote:
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:

FAKE !

I realize that going "No, not fake" is pointless, but if you'd like to stick around and see, hang on for another 15-20 mins and you'll find out. :P
we get trolled again?
Last edited by fox56k on Oct 6, 2011, 3:10:47 AM
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:
I've an announcement to make!

Chris has given me six beta keys to pass out to people who and really put some thought and time into getting this beta key. I'm gonna comb the threads, including this one, to see who was really putting a lot of effort in!

That is pretty solid. Alot of people put alot of time into the two puzzles, be sure to thank the devs for their sympathy :-)

Maybe more of this should happen. 1 key turns into 7... maybe if we do it with these 6 keys then we get an additional 36 keys. before you know it... everyone has a key! ;-)
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88

iam going to remain hopeful... Snuff give out his key yet? To anyone?
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:
"
yanloup wrote:
"
MOOMANiBE wrote:

FAKE !

I realize that going "No, not fake" is pointless, but if you'd like to stick around and see, hang on for another 15-20 mins and you'll find out. :P

wow!!

That is awsome! We owe the devs much love for that, i know that alot of people put a great deal of time into trying to figure that stuff out (myself included)

Even if i dont get chosen as one of the recipients, it is still awsome to see that the devs care!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info