Snufflecat mercy key giveaway (WINNER ANNOUNCED IN OP)

hey guys. what is there to say. I know alot of you put hours into my puzzles, and i was really hoping that someone would get it. but I guess i made them a little too hard (or in the case of the first one, impossible)

The only fair thing i can think of now is to give my key to the person who worked the hardest. so post here telling/showing (for those of you with notes) how hard you worked for this, or how close you got.

in three hours i will give the key to the person who worked the hardest/smartest

EDIT

ok guys, here it is. i looked at all three threads to see who deserved it. and without further ado, CONGRATULATIONS

Spoiler
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

I love you guys
Last edited by snufflecat on Oct 6, 2011, 3:07:25 AM
Good Luck and congratulations to whoever gets it.

I tried to solve the key-scramble with the number system to unlock it. I wrote down the numbers then sorted them in order , associating the numbers with the letter directly above them. Tried a few different times and it didn't do.
Last edited by Lebowitz on Oct 6, 2011, 12:37:12 AM
My notes based on your clues:
:p
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
well, youre going to pick the person within 3 hours? its almost midnight where i am... likely most of those people will not read this in time.

all i can say is that this is my last night off of work and if you were to just give me the key i would really be thankful.

youre going through too much trouble with this key... just hand it out and be done with it.
I tried many different ways to solve the puzzles but I didn't save any of the work I did and I don't remember everything but I tried to follow your clues to the best of my abilities. I also spent a lot of time on it about 10 hours or more.
I would like the key. But to be honest, I didn't work very hard at all on the second one... I really just sat in the thread and flamed people (you included).
You did say that you are feeling merciful though. :-)

Edit: Beta Key for honesty?
Edit: I spent way too much time trying to decipher the first puzzle, this is why i threw it in on the second attempt.

Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
Last edited by AusJock on Oct 6, 2011, 3:08:44 AM
I swear to god, if your solution to these puzzles doesn't make any sense, I will find you and drown you in a bowl of soggy cheerios.
" mercy " giveaway ?

OH PLEASE....
I don't have notes, but I had made tables of the first key with the alphabet set next to the numbers you gave us, set next to the letters missing, set next to my current hypothesis of the unscrambled key, set next to my last hypothesis.

After finding out there wasn't a possible solution to the first though, I didn't bother attempting the second.
the truth is i worked really hard on the 1st puzzle, which turned to be an epic fail...

didn't really know where to go with the clues you gave in the 2nd puzzle, and later i found out it requires to use chrome to solve it, i went to sleep.

i already wasted my entire day on the 1st one, wasn't planning to waste my beauty sleep too

and answer to your question.. no, no notes, to angry to have saved anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info