Snufflecat mercy key giveaway (WINNER ANNOUNCED IN OP)

so let me get this straight... after wasting everyones time and being a complete d-bag this dude expects us to go to his website and use his stream? O.o
Is the beta really that boring u need to do this ?
Anyway...hope u guys that wasted hours trying to figure the puzzle get ur keys.good luck.
"
lowtus wrote:

so let me get this straight... after wasting everyones time and being a complete d-bag this dude expects us to go to his website and use his stream? O.o

Starcraft is not Snuffle.
Bear "replicant" Powell
"I am Shaolin-Style!"

Thanks to MOOMANiBE, Chris, and the GGG Team for the beta hook-up.
"
replicant wrote:
"
lowtus wrote:

Starcraft is not Snuffle.

no no, i was refering to Snuffles post on the OP he was saying to go to his stream.
I wish I could say that I am shocked or even surprised by this. I guess the WoW community really has jaded me towards the human race.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/10078

Giving out keys now!
"
SinSpirit wrote:
"
Starcraft42 wrote:

Oh, that's strange. I'm always there, but never saw any of your anounces.

Well, I did this during 19h streaming sessions, too, so chances are high to actually see it. If you dont believe that I gave away keys, just check my thread for prove of it ^^.

The first 10 keys or so where given away without irc announcements (as I didnt know about that irc chat), after that I also did a few ninja giveaways - only to the "loyal" viewers that seem to be online 24/7.

With irc announcements: over 100 participants. Without 20-40 ^^. Chances are good.
His fake puzzles actually gave me ideas for my next one.
<snufflecat> it was all in good fun
<snufflecat> the threads were epic

that's what he was saying in the link SC42 provided...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/10079

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info