Weekend News Update (Stash Tab Sales, Server Stability, Concurrency Record, Beyond Updates)

Damn, just felt the wrath of server problems(Im in Baltic States).. got random dc after found unique shield from Sawbones - Chalice of something, looked nasty. After dc its gone and I had to kill Sawbones again, sadly this time he didn't drop it.. Damn rollbacks. Ohh well
"
Ichijs wrote:
Damn, just felt the wrath of server problems(Im in Baltic States).. got random dc after found unique shield from Sawbones - Chalice of something, looked nasty. After dc its gone and I had to kill Sawbones again, sadly this time he didn't drop it.. Damn rollbacks. Ohh well

At least you got back in. We're still getting booted at character select lol
There is a problem of backtracking with Masters who spawn in large areas. Could the Masters' tasks be made closer to where the Master spawns in an area so that we don't have to backtrack the whole area after completing them?
"
Tharizden wrote:
Having MAJOR issues on Australia Server. Been dropping out "unexpected disconnection has occurred" error messages. Was a pain as first one was just after starting Dominus fight (Standard League).

Now a few hours later, can't connect at all....Getting same error message, interspersed with "operation timed out" errors

Is there a work around this? Perhaps logging in through a different server?

Oky doky....perhaps I should have tried before posting.. :( Yes, logging in through the America Server has been successful.. No drop-outs/or disconnects yet. I gather from that the Australian Server has an issue.
Fantastic expansion - just a note that I came across a mission with the loremaster where I had to destroy a series of pillars. I did not understand the actual mission until it was too late, but the monsters kept spawning until my screen went down to a few frames per second due to the mass of monsters on screen. Not sure if this is intentional but I don't think most PCs would be able to unlimited monsters on screen for the quests....
The only problem I have in Forsaken Masters is insane damage of falling rocks in Haku missions, as a witch with no armour it is just insta rip no matter what, getting 2 shot just like that. xd
The expansion is amazing and a great addition to the game.
Really like that you tweaked regen and rewards on respective before, however I do not really agree with beyond bossses being hard, THOUGH I CANNOT SPEAK FOR ALL BOSSES, I've seen 4 so far and they were extremely easy, hell, I beat Haast with 20 res normal, 58 res cruel, na'em is too weak. The fire one is extremely easy to dodge the only problematic attack (flameblast), and the lightning one damage isnt so bad. (lets compare say to docere incarnatis, that one's damage was much worse).

Do note, I beat them, I didnt cheese them. I find the difficulty level for them to be just right. Any easier and they'll be downright pathetic.
I hope there's harder ones though, and especially expect good things from abaxoth. (by good things I mean an extremely hard battle with good rewards)

EDIT:
Only thing I need needs tweaking is the Haku falling stones quest from what I heard and seen vid of (didnt get yet), and please please return mines back to previous form. (check my thread on general discussion as to why they should be.

2ND EDIT:
Link to said thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1003620

3RD EDIT: if it matters for my opinion on bosses, my build on beyond is a viper strike/fire trap hybrid. I dont think its OP, but its not terribly weak either methinks.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 23, 2014, 9:30:29 AM
Is it only me or are the Summoners with Summon Raging Spirits at these Elrond protect the relic for 1 minute quests extremely overpowered?
"
Odoakar wrote:
The expansion is great. Whoever wrote Masters lore and dialogue, please let him know he's doing a great job. Also, it's not said enough, but 'icrementally improved art, sound..' is something that always manages to amaze me. Yesterday I ran into a mill on Crossroads!

I've been having a blast with Beyond and Masters farming on Standard. It does seem it could be a bit grindy to get them to lvl 8, especially in 3-month leagues, so hopefully you tweak that. Beyond bossess should definitelly drop better loot, especially the first 1-3 tiers, as I'm right now usually running from them, and not trying to engage, because it's not worth it.

And please up the currency drops a bit. We now have strongbox sink, Master sink, and regular crafting sink. The drops are just not keeping with that (no chaos or alch dropped in act 1 and act 2 normal, for example).

Other than that, great work with the FM.

Edit: and first at last! ^_^

so you are saying there is unfair drops in currency dropping for all have to say had a exalted drop for me in normal say what!!!!! so just unlucky or just poor love the POE..... POE is where its at boi
"
Wildly wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
The expansion is great. Whoever wrote Masters lore and dialogue, please let him know he's doing a great job. Also, it's not said enough, but 'icrementally improved art, sound..' is something that always manages to amaze me. Yesterday I ran into a mill on Crossroads!

I've been having a blast with Beyond and Masters farming on Standard. It does seem it could be a bit grindy to get them to lvl 8, especially in 3-month leagues, so hopefully you tweak that. Beyond bossess should definitelly drop better loot, especially the first 1-3 tiers, as I'm right now usually running from them, and not trying to engage, because it's not worth it.

And please up the currency drops a bit. We now have strongbox sink, Master sink, and regular crafting sink. The drops are just not keeping with that (no chaos or alch dropped in act 1 and act 2 normal, for example).

Other than that, great work with the FM.

Edit: and first at last! ^_^

so you are saying there is unfair drops in currency dropping for all have to say had a exalted drop for me in normal say what!!!!! so just unlucky or just poor love the POE..... POE is where its at boi

It's been a while since I read something this stupid on these forums.

You should be proud of yourself.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info