Weekend News Update (Stash Tab Sales, Server Stability, Concurrency Record, Beyond Updates)

I really love the new content but since yesterday i have a lot of lags. I'm living in Europe and usally don't have too much trouble with lags / desyncs in PoE. Hope my problem will be solved soon. And damn the Merveil fight is amazing screw Dominus i hope Vaal is next on the list .

Edit: And GZ GGG !!
Last edited by HeavyGear88 on Aug 23, 2014, 4:31:03 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
Whoever wrote Masters lore and dialogue, please let him know he's doing a great job.

Elreon is indeed refreshingly unhinged and I like how Catarina doesn't seem so at all, you mostly think 'yeah, she's an artist'. Good job.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
The vast majority is extremely positive

most of the people I know don't post any more because it was not use
Spoiler
mostly because you listen what you wanna hear and you place too much credit on masses which are just cattle

If you wanna know I think beyond is not fun, just annoying, not annoyingly fun as it was invasion when it was balanced, just annoying because the ratio beyond monsters spawn is too high and end slowing you a lot unless you skip them, I mean you cant even kill the explosive carrion of carrion mothers because you will summon a beyond group most of times
And about the masters, I would like to have a real chance to choose which one I want to level first and all, instead of having to farm areas to find him or whatever the best method is atm
Also the quest are so lame, exactly the same with a couple of different details (at least for what I have seen in the 3 first levels)

"
The leagues are an evolving thing, and we're keen to hit the sweet spot of challenge, reward and fun

Translation: we don't even test, or else we prefer players to do it for us
"
LVader9 wrote:
Congratulations on the record(s). :) I can say I have been having a blast, with a bit of lag here and there. Mainly loading new areas and spawning Beyond bosses seems to be what triggers a second or two of freezing. May also just be me, who knows.

+1
Been waiting for this sale.
If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
"
Chris wrote:
We've been receiving a lot of feedback about the Forsaken Masters expansion. The vast majority is extremely positive, but some players have expressed concern with the balance of some of the bosses in the Beyond league. We are reading the feedback, continuing to playtest, looking at player data and making more changes. I expect the next set of changes will be deployed on Monday or Tuesday. The leagues are an evolving thing, and we're keen to hit the sweet spot of challenge, reward and fun.

Hoping to see a substantial loot buff for beyond monsters, as lack of proportionate reward is their main issue. Their difficulty being high is a good thing and something that should be expected in a hardcore league.
IGN: KoTao
Will be buying them on Sunday, thank you Chris keep it up.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Having Fun in the new Leagues over the Weekend, looking forward to another Player-Record :)

So far I like the Changes to Tree, Gems & other Stuff ... the Patch was great. Playing in Beyond I think some of the Master-Missions are quiet risky (Vagan-Duells, ...) & not really funny while leveling in HC.

Sadly my main Problem is the Beyond-Stuff, as I now - on Day 3 - am annoyed enough to just try not to spawn some of these Mobs or just skip them if they spawn. I only saw 1 of the final Unique-Beyond-Bosses, because it is just hard to get them to spawn & all the Mobs before are just Risk/Slowdown with no Reward. The sad Part is that I loved Invasion beacause it was cool to be killed by a big Badass Spider or even run from it ... it's not cool to run/skip these boring Tier1-Beyond-Mobs spawning in your Face (ost of the Time without real Control).

Loving the Game, always supporting new Ideas, just honestly not having Fun with Beyond at this Moment.

Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
The sale was something I've waited for as it's my first investion in PoE :D
Gonna buy me some premium and way more regular tabs. Also I think you will hit the sweet spot very soon GGG, you're an amazing Development team :)
Stash tab bundle sale announced! ... less than 12 hours after I bought one :D

I like the forsaken masters a lot! It gives more variety to play-throughs and more control over your gear, which was missing for me (I despise current model of trading, sorry).

I would also like to praise the GGG team for not doing the hideouts half-assedly. I really appreciate the fact that modifying hideouts is so straightforward, in-place and doesn't interrupt being in them. Most games I've seen with modifiable surroundings require going into some special build-mode, exiting which causes you to go to a loading screen before you can really see the results properly and interact with the environment.

One quality of life improvement for hideouts I would love is to make the waypoint in them to show highest available difficulty+act, instead of showing a1n. I prefer using my hideout for storage/vendors when doing maps.

Maybe even allow us to set our portal scrolls and gems to take us to the hideout? The only 'problem' would be the possibility of dying in them from ignites etc, which can probably be changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info