Herald of Ash

that could be, but when i hit a monster from 100% to <10% does the cull still happen? thats the only thing i can imagine there, because it happened always on a 100% hp target.
The cull happens whenever the target is at under 10% of it's max hp after all damage calculations are done.
Then it kills the mob, dealing 0 overkill damage.
I'm rather certain herald of ice would still work.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
wooli wrote:
Is the overkill ignite component based on the fire dmg only? or your total dmg?

Ie, monster is on 10hp
hit with 1000 phys attack
herald adds another 150

overkill dmg = 140? or 990?
990. It's all overkill damage.

Hmm my understanding or my maths sucks but in this case why 990 is overkill damage ?
Since you hit the mob with both 1000 phys + 150 from HoA ie : 1150, overkill should be 1140, right ?
@Furiouss
It would be 1140 Damage, yes.
Yeah, I assumed the larger offered answer was all the damage without checking the math. post fixed.
I tried to use HoA on Burning Arrow + Trap setting, and overkill effect did not work...
intended or bug?
"
clashthunder wrote:
I tried to use HoA on Burning Arrow + Trap setting, and overkill effect did not work...
intended or bug?

HoA affects your Overkill damage.

If I remember correcly, the Burning Arrow is cast by the Trap and doesn't benefit from HoA.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Herald of Ash triggers a graphical bug when loading into zones. I would describe the bug as a series of two red lines quickly appearing and disappearing around where the character's hands are.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Nice skill, i want pure INT lightning herald skill for christmas :D
All my melee builds use it

When something is used by all builds there is a slight risk of this thing being broken as f..

Any crit or 2h build + herald+ele prolif == cheeze..

It is absof...utely overpowered.

Also it has some serious potential with EE. But why bother if it kills stuff anyway. Prolif plus aoe plus herald.. damn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info