Tornado Shot

"
Thalandor wrote:
Is anyone else aware that the secondary shots stopped shotgunning since Awakening? Basically you can only get up to 2 hits per target (one from initial shot and only one from any of the secondary shots from lmp/gmp). Was this intended, considering they removed shotgunning for spells at the same time?

I used to enjoy this skill, but nowadays the low damage effectiveness and limited hits per target mean that split + chain or light arrow + gmp are waaay better than tornado + gmp.

I dont know... the Damage i do is still far superior to what i do with Split Arrow. Can GGG confirm this? can TS only hit twice now (once with the Piercing Arrow and once with the arrow that comes from the explosion)?
Hello,

Will the new scion deadeye ascendancy +1 projectile increase the secondary explosion effect from 3 to 4 arrows or only the initial shot?
Just like all +Projectile count modifiers, it only affects the initial volley. :)
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Just like all +Projectile count modifiers, it only affects the initial volley. :)

Thanks Vipermagi.

Bummer, I guess i had a tiny bit of hope as this was worded projectile instead of arrow :)
So, Reach of the Council, GMP, + 1 arrow quiver, +1 arrow subclass, +2 projectiles helmet enchant, 6 attacks per second, do math yourself, this thing generate so much net traffic sometimes I'm getting 2 sec 0 fps lag. Basically, its impossible to use lockstep in party with that kind of archer. No idea how you plan to fix this.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jul 16, 2016, 10:33:41 AM
Hello guys

Equipping lvl21 Tornado Shot yield no additional benefit compared to lvl20. Tooltip numbers are completely unchanged.

There is this reddit thread wondering about the same exact issue I've just stumbled across yet no explanation in sight, only random speculations. My question - is that a bug or totally intended behavior of that gem? It surely looks like a bug because the gem description numbers on poe wiki say I should get a least some damage going from 109% -> 110%.

Last edited by etofok on Sep 19, 2016, 1:14:42 PM
Newbie useless gem. if you want to enjoy it you need mirrored standard bow.
Spoiler

Open the Image in another tab!

So I have Death's Harp that gives me +1 arrow and Tornado Shot linked with GMP.

Why does it said there ?
Number of Arrows to fire 6
Number of Projectiles to fire 5

What's with that ? can someone explain it to me please ?

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
I have just started Part 2 and Tornado Shot now has a mana cost of 31!!!
Its too much, what can I do so I don't use so much of my mana pool?

edit - Never mind. I discovered mana leech. My mana levels don't drop at all now ;-)
Last edited by blackcloudyday on Jan 5, 2018, 2:57:31 PM
Some quivers have sufix additional dmg bonus for alignments for pierced targets. Quiver that I want will be corrupted and it won't have "pierce all targets" but additional arrow (drillneck).
Question is does TS will count additional dmg for targets as pierced because all targets fired by TS have "pierced" status? It is important because I want use this quivers and supports for poison and I'm not sure what supports are best for that. To take 50% alignment dmg from drillneck should I support it by pierce support or it is not necessary?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info