Tornado Shot

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Aug 27, 2021, 6:33:26 AM
the new point blank says that the damage increase starts from the origin of the projectile.

Does this mean the explosion of arrow is used as the point of origin for the additional damage calculation?

If this is the case, this would make point blank perhaps essential for tornado

Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Aug 20, 2014, 9:03:30 PM
So it seems that Tornado Shot unmodified shoots 1 tornado resulting in a 3-arrows explosion. Now my question is, how does LMP modify this?

Is it 3 tornadoes each shooting out 5 arrows?
Or is it 3 tornadoes each shooting out 3 arrows?
I have a 8% Tornado Shot, it gives 4% Increased Projectile Damage
1% Quality = 0,5% Increased Projectile Damage
Each level gives 1% more Base Damage, so with Lvl 20 you get 110% Base Damage

EDIT: Tested LMP, it makes 3 Tornado Shots near each other (zero place between) and each fires 3 arrows
And fuck yeah, with LMP it's not bad, I really like it atm. Have 17% crit at the moment, seems each of the 9 arrows can crit for its own, Developer please confirm

Quest Reward (at least for Ranger) in Act 3 Normal, first quest - Rescue the love couple
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Aug 21, 2014, 1:57:51 AM
So it would be cool, if when GGG announces a new gem, that they state if it is a drop only, or a quest reward in the topic. So, my question is, is it a drop only or a quest reward as well?
I was able to select Tornado Shot as a quest reward from A3 normal (though I don't remember which quest exactly, sorry.)
Last edited by Pyrocon on Aug 21, 2014, 1:54:16 AM
Does it really only shoot 3 arrows? Hardly seems like a "tornado".
I was expecting something similar to frozen orb in arrow format
"
ktimekiller wrote:
the new point blank says that the damage increase starts from the origin of the projectile.

Does this mean the explosion of arrow is used as the point of origin for the additional damage calculation?

If this is the case, this would make point blank perhaps essential for tornado

yeah i wanna know that too, but if it works this is going to be the new meta =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info