Es silently nerfed

Just want to say was venting in last post and am not exactly mad at GGG as this is a free game but people do support it with money and shouldn't there be a log of sorts when these tremendous changes are made that could and should be referenced when making the notes up??? I am not totally sure this was an accident. If it was I forgive you. If not I still forgive but am baffled.
ES nerf = MoM = EB nerf (not sure if this was intended).
Also EV and AR nerf.

Pretty heavy stuff...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
So what it was nerfed?

Game was to easy anyway.
My gear too , everything has gone down :S
this is just unacceptable, not only the change, but the way it was handled.

Had like 460 ES or so

Had 384 ES

Had 391 ES

Had like 140 ES
Last edited by catface on Aug 21, 2014, 4:15:13 AM
The whole problem with this game is GGG always wants "balance." For who? Everyone I know wants to make their toon as powerful as they can possibly make it. Isn't that an end game goal? I'm not talking about exploiting a bug (snapshot) or anything like that. GGG, people who play this game are fucking SMART. So you nerf CI and low life? Can you see toons with 10k life and so much regen, they can't possibly die? You gonna nerf that next? Also, making changes to an item like COE is fucking wrong. You developed the item, now your just gonna change it on a whim? WTF?

Are you going to continue to listen to the QQ'ing general public of how "overpowered" our toons are? These are the same douchebags that haven't spent a dime on your microtransactions! Do the research! The same fucking idiots who are always trying to save 5 chromatic orbs in a trade. We all know who I am talking about.

Sorry, I'm pissed. I put a lot into my toons. I'm moving on, but I DON'T FORGET.

-Snazzy
"
wadevice wrote:
Sorry, I'm pissed. I put a lot into my toons. I'm moving on, but I DON'T FORGET.

Don't get attached to anything, and you won't experience anger when you lose it.
Goes a long way to EXPLAIN why I lost ES instead of it been Buffed. Was expecting to gain about 100-200ES but lost around 500 ES due to having tons of ES gear.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
What you lost in ES, you gained in life.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info