Es silently nerfed

"
h3rp3s wrote:
GGG losing loyal players by the bunchs every patch..

Cant be loyal players when theyre leaving.
"
t_t wrote:
"
Son of a bitch -.- I hardly play my hardcore character so didn't notice it until I read this thread.... I picked up a lovely 6L ES chest during Invasion. I was extremely happy to pick up a chest piece that had over 1000 ES, very pleasing to the eye. Sadly it's become vendor trash

Spoiler

Congratulations! You are now the biggest cry-baby of this forum!

Calling a 900 ES 6L chest for vendor trash is idiotic, and it's this exact attitude that unfortunately plagues these forums now a days.

lol... this kid can't take a joke. I'm obviously not going to vendor it. Take a chill pill and welcome to the internet.
IGN: Sin
"
Nubatron wrote:
"

Im not a fanboy, i just accept the fact that its GGGs game so they can do what they want.

Umm....

Only when it is convenient for you I suppose?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/999218

+1
"
"
h3rp3s wrote:

he said loyal, not mindless slave
Yep my 410 ES helm was nerfed to 380. Thanks GGG!!!
this is probably more than offset by the availability of new ES crafting mods.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
"
h3rp3s wrote:

he said loyal, not mindless slave

Lol, as if anyone was forced to stay here either on the forum or to play the game. You people are being silly for even complaining about this little thing.
"
mazul wrote:
And this is one more evidence that the focus is entirely on the Challenge leagues and that permanent leagues don't matter in comparison :).

As they should.

Permanent leagues are pointless.
Nothing to see here.
"
ReZar wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
And this is one more evidence that the focus is entirely on the Challenge leagues and that permanent leagues don't matter in comparison :).

As they should.

I strongly disagree, its all that matters, i dont want to start over each 3 months, and i think a lot of people agree with me
Last edited by andrehbg on Aug 25, 2014, 6:46:51 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
ReZar wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

As they should.

I strongly disagree, its all that matters, i dont want to start over each 3 months, and i think a lot of people agree with me

Agree with what? That temp leagues are bad or perm leagues matter most? I like both and changes to either make the game different, if you want a game that never changes, go play D2 LOD, or better yet, get D2 classic and tell me how fun it is. If games had no patches that changed things there wouldnt be much fun to be had.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info