Es silently nerfed

This chest had exactly 1000 ES before 1.2.0.

Confirmed nerf . Rip CI
Not a bug, guys.
Change was intended.
Just now on reddit:

"
Negitivefrags wrote:
It wasn't a last minute change, we actually made this one back in May.

Unfortunately it didn't get in to the patch notes. That was just an oversight and it's been so long (for us) since we changed it that none of the developers noticed it was missing.

So yes, it was a communication failure. The patch notes have already been updated.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Aug 20, 2014, 10:09:36 PM
The Most Epic Fail of patch notes EVER. Now that I used all my point to spec a CI build I am regretting it big time. wtf less es and no es potions? really? every single piece got nerfed? seriously? It just failed to make it into the notes as everyone excitedly wasted all there respec points!!! From now on I am not playing until after patch is released so I don't have to waste 93 regrets.
An excellent game run by an amateur company, it was expected.
I don't entirely buy the "oops, we forgot to mention it", because it's such a major change, but then again, the life changes are just as unpopular and they weren't omitted, so the cynical paranoia is probably misplaced.

It is a good change. ES would have been far too good compared to life after the life changes. This balances things more and the QQ seems to miss the larger picture, I feel.
"
The Most Epic Fail of patch notes EVER. Now that I used all my point to spec a CI build I am regretting it big time. wtf less es and no es potions? really? every single piece got nerfed? seriously? It just failed to make it into the notes as everyone excitedly wasted all there respec points!!! From now on I am not playing until after patch is released so I don't have to waste 93 regrets.

yup, same here. wassted a respec on my shadow, was really into trying CI. I've been waiting WEEKS for this.
"
fraktality wrote:
An excellent game run by an amateur company, it was expected.

Your bashing makes no sense,i hope you understand how stupid this comment was.

Bye bye desync!
Trolololo nerf.

Check also your ARM & EV gg items.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This is definite hurting me because before I had 2400 mana with 400 avail to cast after aura. Now 2000 mana because ES is mana with EB. Now only about 220 to cast spell. Part of that is mana reserve nerf but I'd get about 80 mana back with my old ES values on gear.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info