1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

Is Shock Nova going to be reworked in any upcoming patches?
"
Chris wrote:
Dismissing a master from your hideout removes any reputation they have on their current level.

Hum and if we dimiss a level 8 master to make daily mission for an other one, does he stay level 8.

Oh I don't saw it, but can we change the hideout himself ?
I would like to use the fist hideout i can do do daily mission, and change it later for an other that i can't access at the beginning.
not the best work on nerfs and buffs tho.
Upgrading to Journeyman on Thursday! Very excited about this patch. Keep up the awesome work!
"
Each master has one special build-enabling crafting mod that is only available on a magic item sold by them. It's up to you whether you use it as-is, augment it to add one more mod or use Regal/Exalted orbs to try to create an amazing rare.

didnt know that before
IGN TylordRampage
Why nerf Frenzy that hard? Its a nerf of 27% upto 31% less damage! for a leveled quality frenzy gem.
Please GGG, explain!

What to do now?
Quit the game?
Last edited by Kaw on Aug 20, 2014, 2:39:45 AM
Should move detonate dead to the nerf list its clearly a NERF
does the shock changes mean now you can't have more than 1 shock charge active, instead of 3?

"
Percentage-based life increases have been reduced slightly
slightly? to have half is slightly? tell hc life based build players
is it confirmed that i can recolor the sockets of corrupted items at level 8 with masterS?
is it confirmed that i can recolor the sockets of corrupted items at level 8 with masterS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info