1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

Dat mini-expansion tho :D
Any Chance to see 1.2 Skill Gems ? POE Wiki or somewhere ? still havnt decided what to build :)
No love for shock nova, how disappointing >.< last GGG post on shock nova feedback 2 years ago.
This skill only good for shocking stuff. ohh and rename it shock donut!
Maybe CoC cyclone build with knockback can make this spell work....

DO SOMETHING TO SHOCK NOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Oh yeah, GGG post was about goatmen casters shock nova :P
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Last edited by 4jilak on Aug 20, 2014, 2:11:01 AM
"
Freezing Pulse: We have increased its projectile speed. Damage is increased by 50% at level 1 (to 40% at level 20).

Yes, i also thought this skill was too weak.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Will Masters be added for new leagues only or for all current too? My mate from standart league are curious.
RIP old carto with 8 additonal items:(
"
Chris wrote:
Dismissing a master from your hideout removes any reputation they have on their current level.

Makes me a little sad.

What happens to ones Hideout of you have one in Rampage and one in Standard after the leagues merge?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Looking to see how all these changes will play out. I must say though, a majority of the changes are good and long awaited. Thanks again for all that you do GGG.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.2.0: Forsaken Masters
Notes:
  • Chickens have been added to the Forest Encampment.

this confuses me...chickens, why chickens. Is this a new monster, or have I just always missed them?

otherwise looks like it's going to be a great patch, and as a developer, I truely thank you for the OBVIOUS hard work, and effort put into this. Thanks :)
hmm skilltree is still the old one ? where is the new one ? (except for poebuilder and offline) since i want to see if some other changes except mortal conviction are in it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info