1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

Can't wait to try Tornado shot!
Last edited by ScottyBones on Aug 20, 2014, 2:17:19 AM
I've voiced ALL THE APPRECIATION in the livestream thread, thank you so much Chris!

I still don't understand the rationale behind restricting crafted mod removal to Level 8 benches, however.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Very strong atk.speed nerf for Frenzy :(
RIP "strong auras".... T_T
going to be a long ~30 hour sitting, my mind is ready!
"
ephetat wrote:

I still don't understand the rationale behind restricting crafted mod removal to Level 8 benches, however.

I dont either. I hope any level 8 Master can remove other Masters mods.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Why can't we just have all 7 masters in our hideouts once they reach level 8? The big reason to have them there is the daily missions to help them level faster, but once a master reaches level 8 that daily mission isn't relevant any more, it's just inconvenient.
I don't know why the league starts the night between wednesday and thursday. RIP people (aka me) who have to go to work on thursday morning. Still I´ll be there from the start!

HYPE!
Last edited by VRock on Aug 20, 2014, 2:26:30 AM
Any chance we can get detailed information about any quest reward changes? Especially where the new skills will be awarded. Pretty big deal if you're planning ahead for the new leagues :)
"
Sentracer wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Corrupted secret areas can no longer spawn in the first area of an act (the one before the town of the act).
RIP frag farming in Sarn City.

just going to move to another short area, like battlefront. its still very easy to get around quick there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info