1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

HYPE!!!
15hours 11mins to go.....its gonna be a loooong day

Its disappointing , really disappointing indeed that balance changes seem to be your weakest point again . Where is the tiny bit of dev thought about all those game breaking changes that have happened to the tree and the game in general . Is it too much to ask again? Is it too much to know if you know what you are doing , is it to much to ask for room for discussion before these changes hit the game unable to get changed for 3 whole months. Its disappointing , disappointing and sad really that you turned out to be exactly like any other company , unable to discuss and communicate with your own community .Instead it seems that the only way for you to consider this community are complaints large enough to come to your ears since you wont even try to move to them.

I am talking about overbuffing es , making low life builds able to stack even more auras with blood magic , nerfing the max resists while leaving elemental bursts the same , crippling frenzy for no need , overbuffing shockwave totem only to change it a few hours before the patch only and only because there were enough whinings for that.A company that cant justify its own decisions , a balancing team that doesnt know what are the changes it makes , when players are more informed than the devs of the game thaats when a game heads to its own end. Hopefully there are people who can see further in the future than tommorrow and will understand this.Get hyped people get hyped because you will come all here whining in two weeks tops anyways.
Last edited by MadBro_ on Aug 20, 2014, 2:51:14 AM
RIP Frenzy

-90% as ( without enhance (-64%) lvl4+1 )

wow

:(

Why?

it wasnt op!

Dear beloved GGG stafferz

With the new viper strike change...

will reduced duration actually lower the damage or speed up how fast the same damage occurs?

same with increased duration..

guessing the dmg stays the same but the speed it occurs will change?
IGN: McPeen / Sex / iLeap
Last edited by LMK on Aug 20, 2014, 2:51:16 AM
"
pitbronson wrote:

Oh I don't saw it, but can we change the hideout himself ?
I would like to use the fist hideout i can do do daily mission, and change it later for an other that i can't access at the beginning.

I would like to know this as well.I want Zana's tileset but I don't want to wait until endgame to start doing daily quests.
Is Arc still good compared to Ball lightning even after the nerf and BL buff?
what's quest reward charged
REEP viper strikes.
You are now one of the countless braindead STACK MELEE STACK ATTACK SPEED HURR skills in this game.

dat build diversity...
"
MadBro_ wrote:
Its disappointing , really disappointing indeed that balance changes seem to be your weakest point again . Where is the tiny bit of dev thought about all those game breaking changes that have happened to the tree and the game in general . Is it too much to ask again? Is it too much to know if you know what you are doing , is it to much to ask for room for discussion before these changes hit the game unable to get changed for 3 whole months. Its disappointing , disappointing and sad really that you turned out to be exactly like any other company , unable to discuss and communicate with your own community .Instead it seems that the only way for you to consider this community are complaints large enough to come to your ears since you wont even try to move to them.

I am talking about overbuffing es , making low life builds able to stack even more auras with blood magic , nerfing the max resists while leaving elemental bursts the same , crippling frenzy for no need , overbuffing shockwave totem only to change it a few hours before the patch only and only because there were enough whinings for that.A company that cant justify its own decisions , a balancing team that doesnt know what are the changes it makes , when players are more informed than the devs of the game thaats when a game heads to its own end. Hopefully there are people who can see further in the future than tommorrow and will understand this.Get hyped people get hyped because you will come all here whining in two weeks tops anyways.

+++++++

they discuss "with the Comunity" only through their Fanboys who say yes to everything.

Too much crap in there. i realy dont know why ppl Hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info