FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Way to not update thanks a lot fox
Fox has been really sick for the past month, cut him some slack, he's just starting to get back into PoE/normal life. If you are that antsy watch his last couple broadcasts on Twitch, he showed some of his changes as per requests. I am sure he will update this when he's feeling better and has a better feel on the game again. :)

-The9thPatriarch
Make uer own build cry babies. Its not like fox didnt give you good start. And others follow up. Like I use pixelix 3 curse ideas on pp 30
Git R Dun!
"
UpperX wrote:
Way to not update thanks a lot fox

the build works fine as it is. n by the time u get to 90. u'd get enough feeling to know what u need and do not need.
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Fox has been really sick for the past month, cut him some slack, he's just starting to get back into PoE/normal life. If you are that antsy watch his last couple broadcasts on Twitch, he showed some of his changes as per requests. I am sure he will update this when he's feeling better and has a better feel on the game again. :)

-The9thPatriarch

Here is what i got from his build from his last broadcast.

6L arc - iron will - increased critical dmg - faster casting - life leech - lightning pen.
5L Lightning warp - reduced duration - curse on hit - Assassin's Mark - Culling strike
4L Reduced Mana - purity of fire - purity of ice - purity of lightning
4L reduced mana - clarity - Arctic Armour - purity of elements(he is not using it)
(If not Kaom's Root 4L Enduring Cry - immortal call - increased duration - (cast when damage taken ?? since he self cast it in the video.))

Passive Tree (not accurate, coz using human OCR)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMFQgceB6UMfQ5IEFgQfxEPEZYTnhSwFecWQBZvFr8XLx0UJKok2CaVKPoqOCycL281kjbpOlg64UGHQZZFfEWdSVFJskwtTLNN41AwU1JVS1XGVdZYrltZXfJfKmHiZJ1k52aecFJwu3DVc7N0VXYRfjN-r4CkghCCHoLHhW2FfYhCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUul5ea4Juhn7SkkaZXpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJPBxcae0PXVgdi92RPZX9sL217djN-K37DgEuNq6-7r9ewY8Gvw1fId8kX31_no-tL-Cv6P

Fox briefly mentioned of taking flask nodes to do Atziri easier.

PS swapping out increased critical dmg for power charge on crit for boss fight. assasin's mark to enfeeble.
Last edited by MinaGing on Oct 10, 2014, 5:07:23 AM
"
MinaGing wrote:
"

-The9thPatriarch

Here is what i got from his build from his last broadcast.

6L arc - iron will - increased critical dmg - faster casting - life leech - lightning pen.
5L Lightning warp - reduced duration - curse on hit - Assassin's Mark - Culling strike
4L Reduced Mana - purity of fire - purity of ice - purity of lightning
4L reduced mana - clarity - Arctic Armour - purity of elements(he is not using it)
(If not Kaom's Root 4L Enduring Cry - immortal call - increased duration - (cast when damage taken ?? since he self cast it in the video.))

Passive Tree (not accurate, coz using human OCR)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMFQgceB6UMfQ5IEFgQfxEPEZYTnhSwFecWQBZvFr8XLx0UJKok2CaVKPoqOCycL281kjbpOlg64UGHQZZFfEWdSVFJskwtTLNN41AwU1JVS1XGVdZYrltZXfJfKmHiZJ1k52aecFJwu3DVc7N0VXYRfjN-r4CkghCCHoLHhW2FfYhCidOMNo0Zj0aP-pUul5ea4Juhn7SkkaZXpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJPBxcae0PXVgdi92RPZX9sL217djN-K37DgEuNq6-7r9ewY8Gvw1fId8kX31_no-tL-Cv6P

Fox briefly mentioned of taking flask nodes to do Atziri easier.

PS swapping out increased critical dmg for power charge on crit for boss fight. assasin's mark to enfeeble.

At one point he was running 7 power charges @ 13s, which would require Infused + power charge duration, correct? or did he drop those?
Hi,

i'm just wondering how in the tooltip of yours, it says u have max resistances, when looking at all the gears you have listed, your resistnaces dont add up to max. (esp without using purity of elements). can you elaborate on this matter please?
I'm scartching my head so much...
My Arc build is level 88, and I have some amazing gear~
I just don't understand why I only have 3,000 health and 1,700 Unreserved Mana.
I desperately WANT more Health.
I have made small "Edits" to this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Changes:

1) Added Herald of Ice (Removed Purity Auras)
2) Added Power Charge on Crit (Removed Lightning Penetration) + Added Empower Level 3 To Pledge Arc.
3) Tripple Curse (Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Warlords Mark)
4) Diverged from the main skill tree to acquire Unwavering Stance

That's about the main notable changes.

Here's my gear.

And this is my passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UOPA5IEFgRDxGWE54UsBXnFr8W8xhqJjwmlSj6KjgsnC-dNZI2PTboOlI6WDrhQYdBlkV8RZ1JUUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGWAdYrlivW1ld8l8qYeJirGNDZJ1sjHBScNVzs3RVdhF4DXgvfOV-M36vf8aCEIIegseIQonTjDaNGY9Gj_qVLpeXmuCboZ2qn7Sfy6SRpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJPBxdD12L3ZX9rd2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS44Tr7uv17Bjwa_DV8h3yRffX-ej-Cg==

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Oct 20, 2014, 8:59:42 PM
"
I'm scartching my head so much...
My Arc build is level 88, and I have some amazing gear~
I just don't understand why I only have 3,000 health and 1,700 Unreserved Mana.
I desperately WANT more Health.
I have made small "Edits" to this build. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Changes:

1) Added Herald of Ice (Removed Purity Auras)
2) Added Power Charge on Crit (Removed Lightning Penetration) + Added Empower Level 3 To Pledge Arc.
3) Tripple Curse (Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Warlords Mark)
4) Diverged from the main skill tree to acquire Unwavering Stance

That's about the main notable changes.

Here's my gear.

And this is my passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UOPA5IEFgRDxGWE54UsBXnFr8W8xhqJjwmlSj6KjgsnC-dNZI2PTboOlI6WDrhQYdBlkV8RZ1JUUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGWAdYrlivW1ld8l8qYeJirGNDZJ1sjHBScNVzs3RVdhF4DXgvfOV-M36vf8aCEIIegseIQonTjDaNGY9Gj_qVLpeXmuCboZ2qn7Sfy6SRpwipbqyYrrO18rc-uJPBxdD12L3ZX9rd2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS44Tr7uv17Bjwa_DV8h3yRffX-ej-Cg==

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMFQgceB6UOPA5IEFgRDxGWE54V5xa_FvMYaiY8JpUo-io4LJwvnTWSNug6UjpYQYdBlkV8RZ1JUUmyTLNQMFNSVUtVxlgHWK5Yr1tZXfJfKmHiY0NknXBScNVzs3RVdhF4DXgvfOV-M36vf8aCEIIegseJ04w2jRmPRo_6lS6Xl5rgm6GftJ_LpJGnCKlurJius7Xytz64k9D12L3ZX9rd2wvbXt2M34rfsOAS6-7r9fBr8NXyHffX-ej-Ci0flSBrF7zqwFRqQ8HzoqOdrhpsFm8kqjbp42o=

try this when u get couple more lvls if u needing more hp. imo double curse is way more than enough. u should be melting packs so fast even without curses. so u could consider droping the double curse nodes for more hp nodes etc.

gl!
Ign: Zanosaur
I greatly appreciate that!
Thank you!

I changed everything up, sadly lost about 5,000 DPS and is a little slower... but got just extra 400 HP,
I don`t feel like it adds enough difference ._.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Oct 21, 2014, 8:57:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info