FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
Viewtifuk wrote:
"
dani_foc wrote:
I have a Pledge of hands build as well and experimenting and respecting i found that global crit is better then the crit for spells. So i went for Blunt Trauma Pure brutality and serpent and respected all the crit for spells nodes.

Blunt Trauma and Pure Brutality only affect attacks, they are useless for Arc or another spell.

What about Smashing Strikes? Would that affect Arc? Is that a good node to take if Im closeby?
IGN: WereJackal
"
WereJackal wrote:
"
Viewtifuk wrote:
"
dani_foc wrote:
I have a Pledge of hands build as well and experimenting and respecting i found that global crit is better then the crit for spells. So i went for Blunt Trauma Pure brutality and serpent and respected all the crit for spells nodes.

Blunt Trauma and Pure Brutality only affect attacks, they are useless for Arc or another spell.

What about Smashing Strikes? Would that affect Arc? Is that a good node to take if Im closeby?

It takes 3 points of wasting nodes. 80% crit chance for 4 nodes is terrible, it's most likely 5 nodes because you are probably not taking that path. You're also on Foxtactics build which means if you're anything similar to his build, you're like 8 nodes away.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Oct 2, 2014, 11:29:48 PM
Is this build dead? Haven't had a fox update in awhile.... Hope not cause it was kickin ass for me,
Last edited by Phantasam on Oct 3, 2014, 1:05:31 AM
Yes its dead.
No more updates right after GGG makes it their build of the week... seems like a bad time to stop to me....
I have a 6 link Pledge of Hands for sale in Rampage, with 1% off perfect spell damage. My buyout's at 30ex, but open to offers. Might even be interested in really good gear for another build as a partial substitute for currency.

Add me to friends in-game (teknoreaver) if you want to talk.
rip foxtatics
ign: ALLRAUDER
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Oct 5, 2014, 7:06:36 PM
so this build is really rip?
still works for 1.2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info