FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

"
I greatly appreciate that!
Thank you!

I changed everything up, sadly lost about 5,000 DPS and is a little slower... but got just extra 400 HP,
I don`t feel like it adds enough difference ._.

Hey he gets, 576 life from his gear and you get 139. I think you need to have more life on your gear.

Thanks
Thal your helmet boots rings neck are terrible for survival all should have 70+ life on them. Boots - well many people are using Kaoms with 150 life on them. I;m 90 and have 4600 life with terrible gear mostly self found.

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMFQgceB6UMfQ5IEFgQfxEPEZYTnhSwFecWQBa_Fy8aOB0UJKoksCTYJpUo-io4LJwvbzWSNuk6WEGHQZZFfEWdSVFJskwtTLNQMFNSVUtVxliuW1ld8l8qYeJjQ2SdZp5wUnC7cNVzs3RVdhF-M4CkghCCHoLHhW2FfYbRiEKJ04w2j0aP-pBVlS6Xl5rgm6GftKSRpwinhKlurJius7Xytz64k8AawcXGntD11YHYvdkT2t3bC9te34rfsONq6-7r9ewY8Gvw1fId8uH31_no-tL-Cg==
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 22, 2014, 4:09:06 AM
"
I greatly appreciate that!
Thank you!

I changed everything up, sadly lost about 5,000 DPS and is a little slower... but got just extra 400 HP,
I don`t feel like it adds enough difference ._.

thats strange. idk y u would lose dps, when i didnt remove any of ur dmg nodes off the tree...
Ign: Zanosaur
guess he died
ign: ALLRAUDER
Question for the audience, how sketchy is this build without Vaal Pact?

Cause on my variation on this build, I'm tempted to spec into the Templar area for the Power Charge node and spell crit.
"
HarryBalzac wrote:
Question for the audience, how sketchy is this build without Vaal Pact?

Cause on my variation on this build, I'm tempted to spec into the Templar area for the Power Charge node and spell crit.

u r very likely to die to reflect even with topaz up if u dun have vp. so yeh.. either get that or aculity....
my setup

laviagnas spirit is great in combination with cloak of defiance
ign: ALLRAUDER
Last edited by Luuu90 on Oct 26, 2014, 5:25:07 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Pawko wrote:
I'd like to see the entire Apex of Sacrifice gameplay. If you get hit and run out of mana, you are pretty much dead (I'm talking about CoD) since you have no block or spell block.
Or am I wrong?

Thats the problem with that armor. I hate it. lots of hits in a row and you're dead in the water. No defense and no ability to lighting warp away from danger because OOM and no casting to heal with leeching because OOM. Not to mention reflect drain mana. Finally can't run many aura because you need like 1800+ mana free. So happy he switch to LC and make work.

CLoak of defiance is the best armour around atm for defensive solution.

If you get so much dmg, you would otherwise be dead instead of having low mana amounts.

Cloak of defiance requires a bit more mana regen for sure, but you won't need 1800 free mana pool to absorb the dmg you get. 800+ is already far enough.

What you need to do is run more defensive solutions, for example a high level arctic armour or purity of fire / ice whatever, and make sure you pop flasks when you hit something so all the dmg get reduced.

I never have mana issue's with cloak of defiance, and it reduces the dmg massively.

You probably just use it wrong entirely.
Aim Deep~ What's your DPS?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
GATYGUN wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Pawko wrote:
I'd like to see the entire Apex of Sacrifice gameplay. If you get hit and run out of mana, you are pretty much dead (I'm talking about CoD) since you have no block or spell block.
Or am I wrong?

Thats the problem with that armor. I hate it. lots of hits in a row and you're dead in the water. No defense and no ability to lighting warp away from danger because OOM and no casting to heal with leeching because OOM. Not to mention reflect drain mana. Finally can't run many aura because you need like 1800+ mana free. So happy he switch to LC and make work.

CLoak of defiance is the best armour around atm for defensive solution.

If you get so much dmg, you would otherwise be dead instead of having low mana amounts.

Cloak of defiance requires a bit more mana regen for sure, but you won't need 1800 free mana pool to absorb the dmg you get. 800+ is already far enough.

What you need to do is run more defensive solutions, for example a high level arctic armour or purity of fire / ice whatever, and make sure you pop flasks when you hit something so all the dmg get reduced.

I never have mana issue's with cloak of defiance, and it reduces the dmg massively.

You probably just use it wrong entirely.

Its the best to have Lavianga's spirit if using CoD. solves all mana problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info