Exile Auction House Announcement (bid by in game currency!)

"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 The idea is great, now just need people to use it. Oh wait, there is POE.XYZ but that is not an eBay style auction house. If you are willing to code an auction house on your own for nothing then you should have some serious talks with GGG and get them to hire you to finish the as of now mythical PoE public stash trading system that Chris has hinted about forever but is currently vaporware. I sure would like an easy way to buy a few uniques without having to use POE.XYZ and then hunt down the seller in trade chat (worst way to trade forever).

I can't agree anymore on "have a serious talk with GGG".

But as I mentioned b4 is I need user support to talk with GGG seriously, thats why I developed the currency trading section for those who don't to use the auction function ATM.

I truly hope all of ppl who saw this article to try out the above section and if you don't mind, please use it. I am sure lots of you need that(at lease not harm you) to have your currency trade. This is how we can ask GGG to do something with us and make the real auction function works :)
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 The idea is great, now just need people to use it. Oh wait, there is POE.XYZ but that is not an eBay style auction house. If you are willing to code an auction house on your own for nothing then you should have some serious talks with GGG and get them to hire you to finish the as of now mythical PoE public stash trading system that Chris has hinted about forever but is currently vaporware. I sure would like an easy way to buy a few uniques without having to use POE.XYZ and then hunt down the seller in trade chat (worst way to trade forever).

I can't agree anymore on "have a serious talk with GGG".

But as I mentioned b4 is I need user support to talk with GGG seriously, thats why I developed the currency trading section for those who don't to use the auction function ATM.

I truly hope all of ppl who saw this article to try out the above section and if you don't mind, please use it. I am sure lots of you need that(at lease not harm you) to have your currency trade. This is how we can ask GGG to do something with us and make the real auction function works :)
Stop spam bumping this...
"

Sorry man I just wanted more ppl to see this and I though a little push between 6 or 9 hours will not be "annoying"
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"

Sorry man I just wanted more ppl to see this and I though a little push between 6 or 9 hours will not be "annoying"

As far as I know, you can bump a non-trade thread every 24 hours, while trade threads can be bumped every hour.
So by pushing this every 6-9 hours you are basicly breaking the rules. :P
kiwi nation
What is to stop people from trading "nothing" with their friends, in an effort to farm this credibility system?

"Hey bro, I am selling blessed orbs *wink*."
"Oh what luck, I am buying blessed orbs *wink*."
"That was a lovely trade, here have some credits."
"Meet back in 10 mins?"

EDIT
As far as I can tell, you have nothing checking to see if a trade was actually made. So no guarantee you will win your auction because the seller is no longer worried about credit. They can manipulate the entire system.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Sep 7, 2014, 3:42:02 PM
Really liked the site. But I am afraid to login with my poe account on the site.

My Poe account is very dear for me.

Can anyone vouche? Is there a way to log in with POE not using password, like procurement had somethine like it?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
Kujar3 wrote:
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"

As far as I know, you can bump a non-trade thread every 24 hours, while trade threads can be bumped every hour.
So by pushing this every 6-9 hours you are basicly breaking the rules. :P

I feel really sorry about that dude, thanks for your explanation or I will never know this thing!
"
Opinionated wrote:
What is to stop people from trading "nothing" with their friends, in an effort to farm this credibility system?

"Hey bro, I am selling blessed orbs *wink*."
"Oh what luck, I am buying blessed orbs *wink*."
"That was a lovely trade, here have some credits."
"Meet back in 10 mins?"

EDIT
As far as I can tell, you have nothing checking to see if a trade was actually made. So no guarantee you will win your auction because the seller is no longer worried about credit. They can manipulate the entire system.

yeah, I had considered your above situation, and as a 3rd party site I did the following to "try" stop user cheat on the site

1. As the normal action event, I removed the option that put on item for 1 day, so every item need at lease 2 days and each user can put 3 activating items on at maximum. So every account can increase 3 points at max every 2 days and a single "not_enough_currency" rate can deduct 1.5 points

2. Normally the currency request section should not involve credit point +/-, but I want to encourage user to use that section, so I make it does. But every successful trade will deduct 0.95 point from both the seller and buyer, so they can gain only 0.05 each trade, and I limited you can do 30 trading in a day or 10 in an hour at maximum. So you can tell every a/c can increase 0.05 x 30 x 2 = 3 credit in 2 days same at above.

====

I know we have lots of problem, we tried lots of thing to make it "perfect" as we are a 3rd party site, and we also wanted to have GGG's attention (respect as well), once we achieve that, we can talk with GGG and try to have more access rights.

There is a wise Chinese man said: you cannot eat your 3 daily meals in just one bite, you have to eat them one after one, bite by bite.

So what we are trying to do is develop more function for you lovely guys, improve our site to meet most of user's requirement, and try to ask GGG to grant some more access to us once we have enough support ;)
"
ropumar wrote:
Really liked the site. But I am afraid to login with my poe account on the site.

My Poe account is very dear for me.

Can anyone vouche? Is there a way to log in with POE not using password, like procurement had somethine like it?

Hi ropumar, thanks for your like and we understand what you are afraid of

And YES, there is another way to login to poe w/o providing p/w to us (is still need your password but its much more safety).

When you logged in this PoE official site, if you access the following link (try replace the "standard" tail for other league):
http://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=standard
You can barely see what you have in your stash without providing any password to us, it is amazing right?

Unfortunately, we cannot use these information as like that good old days due to the NEW internet browser standard which make 2 different sites cannot communicate to each other unless two of them unblock each other (and yes we are blocked by PoE by default)

So thats why the Currency Trade Section came out and we encourage everyone to use it! It is PoE ac login-free and it should be fun :P

Once this site have lots enough user, we would ask more from GGG to protect your PoE account andalso more and more useful function (maybe delivery items one day lol)

And again, thanks for your love ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info