Exile Auction House Announcement (bid by in game currency!)

As others have said I don't understand why an escrow item-linked trading system can't be set up that would make this mostly unnecessary and work whether or not someone was offline. A and B accept linked items for trade, A or B submits item to escrow, first item won't be released until second is submitted.

Sure, the front end of auction/best-bidder could still be third party if that's not how GGG want to go, but ... cmon! please?
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
Here is an update of the site

1.) Updated to support master crafted lineExileAuction.com
2.) Updated a search filter for viewing currency request list ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx
3.) Allow user to remove the items from auction item list. This action require no bid exist for that item

After a short chat with KillKillKillKillKill, I will move on and develop a section that will look for the lowest price of an item and display how the price changed in timeline, this section may not finish soon but it will be there.

There are 4 steps for this site in my mind and I took the first 2 of them (ExileAuction.com and ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx)
And the 3 will be the above mentioned section.
I will complete the 3 step then sit and move on other project to see if I can go on the final step, which is asking GGG to provide the site some access, maybe lock up user's item and currency for a time that won't harm player but can be restrict troll bid/refuse to hand out underpriced auction item.
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
Here is an update of the site

1.) Updated to support master crafted lineExileAuction.com
2.) Updated a search filter for viewing currency request list ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx
3.) Allow user to remove the items from auction item list. This action require no bid exist for that item

After a short chat with KillKillKillKillKill, I will move on and develop a section that will look for the lowest price of an item and display how the price changed in timeline, this section may not finish soon but it will be there.

There are 4 steps for this site in my mind and I took the first 2 of them (ExileAuction.com and ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx)
And the 3 will be the above mentioned section.
I will complete the 3 step then sit and move on other project to see if I can go on the final step, which is asking GGG to provide the site some access, maybe lock up user's item and currency for a time that won't harm player but can be restrict troll bid/refuse to hand out underpriced auction item.
Okay, the currency trading thing is just absolutely genius, you now just need people to use it.
This can become base of easy trading for people like me, who don't have much time spaming trade chat, which is boring to me at least.

Tnx man we shall look into it !!!!!
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Thank you both of your replies :D

As I said my final step required lots of user support to make GGG listen to us :)

So please help to advertise it in game (or in anyway) if you don't mind.

The currency trading section doesn't require PoE login so it should be a easy-to-use function.

Hope you guys have a nice day:)
 The idea is great, now just need people to use it. Oh wait, there is POE.XYZ but that is not an eBay style auction house. If you are willing to code an auction house on your own for nothing then you should have some serious talks with GGG and get them to hire you to finish the as of now mythical PoE public stash trading system that Chris has hinted about forever but is currently vaporware. I sure would like an easy way to buy a few uniques without having to use POE.XYZ and then hunt down the seller in trade chat (worst way to trade forever).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 3, 2014, 8:34:02 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 The idea is great, now just need people to use it. Oh wait, there is POE.XYZ but that is not an eBay style auction house. If you are willing to code an auction house on your own for nothing then you should have some serious talks with GGG and get them to hire you to finish the as of now mythical PoE public stash trading system that Chris has hinted about forever but is currently vaporware. I sure would like an easy way to buy a few uniques without having to use POE.XYZ and then hunt down the seller in trade chat (worst way to trade forever).

I can't agree anymore on "have a serious talk with GGG".

But as I mentioned b4 is I need user support to talk with GGG seriously, thats why I developed the currency trading section for those who don't to use the auction function ATM.

I truly hope all of ppl who saw this article to try out the above section and if you don't mind, please use it. I am sure lots of you need that(at lease not harm you) to have your currency trade. This is how we can ask GGG to do something with us and make the real auction function works :)
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

But as I mentioned b4 is I need user support to talk with GGG seriously, thats why I developed the currency trading section for those who don't to use the auction function ATM.

I truly hope all of ppl who saw this article to try out the above section and if you don't mind, please use it. I am sure lots of you need that(at lease not harm you) to have your currency trade. This is how we can ask GGG to do something with us and make the real auction function works :)
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info