Exile Auction House Announcement (bid by in game currency!)

"
Whats wrong with poe.xyz?

We just feel different between buying an item with fixed price (although you can ask the buyer to lower the price) and bidding an item :(
"
NMarrello wrote:
If you read you can tell its exileauction.com by his email.

Love the idea but feel too much honor falls on the average players to be successful.

IE. Actually sell you the item if it doesn't met their expectations.

This is why the rate function is added to the system :)
So... sorry I was an idiot and finally I figured out what you guys are talking lol

link was added and sorry guys! :(
This is a nifty idea. :) I'll have to play around with it and send you my thoughts.

Oh, and lemme know if you need help with the webmastering. It's been too long since I've really dug into some code.

EDIT: Or I can do some UI translation. :D Been too long since I've done that either. XD
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Aug 19, 2014, 2:18:54 PM
pleeease no auction house that suxd... loock at vanilla d3....

poe.xyz is actually verry good.. i also love to haggle with my counterpart.. all this stuff would be obsolent with an auction house

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Is this the first attempt to make 3rd party auction house? I am kidna surprised nobody did this before.

I doubt it's gonna survive simply because there won't be enough ppl using it, but nice idea.
This is literally a waste of time. Xyz allows you to just get the item now. Instead of waiting for silly auctions that may never end. Theres no commitment for the seller to actually sell. Your biggest flaw...
In Game Name: RIP_DEEPS
IGN RIP_DEEPS
"
This is a nifty idea. :) I'll have to play around with it and send you my thoughts.

Oh, and lemme know if you need help with the webmastering. It's been too long since I've really dug into some code.

Thank you man! :D
This is my honor to have you to walk around the site :P
Always free to listen advise :)

===========

BTW @ the coding section, the only thing I can't figure how to solve is the CORS problem.
Since the PoE official site is allowed player to get Stash info via the following link:
http://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-stash-items?league=default
it is nice and useful and trust-able source.

But the problem is now the CORS was announced and the browser can't get data from the above link, and now I have to require the user to login PoE official site via my site and I know my site is not a nice/useful/trust-able source (at lease for now), so is there any suggestion?
"
snadelle wrote:
This is literally a waste of time. Xyz allows you to just get the item now. Instead of waiting for silly auctions that may never end. Theres no commitment for the seller to actually sell. Your biggest flaw...

At lease it worth a try :)
I am not against a AH but tbh i go to poe.xyz i put in the stats i want with online and b/o and i whisper the dude. Within 2m i got what i want.

Sorry just not see the point in it at all in Poe and i would never have the patients to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info