Exile Auction House Announcement (bid by in game currency!)

i really admire the work you put into this but why should i use it ?

poexyz
online only
buyout
wisper dude i buyout xyz
answer iam in map 5min
after 5min a1n

and i have my item

your website makes sense for ultra rares when the value is individual for each participant
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 20, 2014, 6:24:37 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
i really admire the work you put into this but why should i use it ?

poexyz
online only
buyout
wisper dude i buyout xyz
answer iam in map 5min
after 5min a1n

and i have my item

your website makes sense for ultra rares when the value is individual for each participant

Yeah I do thinks I got your point (which is "why should I xxx when we got xyz")

Really, I got it

Lets say it this way.
=========================
One day I am attending an auction event,
suddenly a wild auction item appears, its a can of coke
nothing special to coke, starting from $1

I won't tell the owner of the auction house "Hey whats wrong w/ you? we can buy coke @ supermarket and since there are supermarket out there, you know the idea of auction house is creep, right?"
I may more likely to ask the seller "Whats wrong w/ you? How the hell do you think this normal can of coke is worth to put for an auction?"

So yeah... The real problem is there is no ways to force the seller to give out item which was bid by an incredible low price or stop troll bidding.

The point between Poexyz and an auction house is just like the above short, made-up story:)

Anyway, thanks for your reply :D
Last edited by ZAY_Lau on Aug 20, 2014, 6:37:46 AM
"
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:

Lets say it this way.
One day I am attending an auction event,
suddenly a wild auction item appears, its a can of coke
nothing special to coke, starting from $1

I won't tell the owner of the auction house "Hey whats wrong w/ you? we can buy coke @ supermarket and since there are supermarket out there, you know the idea of auction house is creep, right?"
I may more likely to ask the seller "Whats wrong w/ you? How the hell do you think this normal can of coke is worth to put for an auction?"

LOL

lol don't really know what you meant, but thanks for your reply anyway :P
I know lots of ppl are busy @ the new league

But here are some update:)

1.) The finish date of auction items are now display in user's timezone now

2.) Allow buyers to provide their IGN to seller

3.) The maximum number of user can bid at a time is 3 at basic

4.) Added support to the 2 newly leagues

have fun guys!
Last edited by ZAY_Lau on Aug 22, 2014, 5:40:35 AM
There are some more changed since last update

1.) The footer is removed (due to someone complaints about the style of it doesn't match the site and that is really annoying

2.) Modified core code to improve system load time, the site should now be way more faster

3.) Built the PoE official site connector instead of using the 3rd party connector which causes randomly log off user while switching tab/league
3-1) Fixed a bug that items in tab 1&2 are randomly return from PoE official site

4.) Added a new "Currency Trade" section which is a beta function
Just saying...

someone did post some gems in beyond league, please see if you are interested in :)
Here is an update of the site

1.) Updated to support master crafted lineExileAuction.com
2.) Updated a search filter for viewing currency request list ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx
3.) Allow user to remove the items from auction item list. This action require no bid exist for that item

After a short chat with KillKillKillKillKill, I will move on and develop a section that will look for the lowest price of an item and display how the price changed in timeline, this section may not finish soon but it will be there.

There are 4 steps for this site in my mind and I took the first 2 of them (ExileAuction.com and ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx)
And the 3 will be the above mentioned section.
I will complete the 3 step then sit and move on other project to see if I can go on the final step, which is asking GGG to provide the site some access, maybe lock up user's item and currency for a time that won't harm player but can be restrict troll bid/refuse to hand out underpriced auction item.
"
ZAY_Lau wrote:
Here is an update of the site

1.) Updated to support master crafted lineExileAuction.com
2.) Updated a search filter for viewing currency request list ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx
3.) Allow user to remove the items from auction item list. This action require no bid exist for that item

After a short chat with KillKillKillKillKill, I will move on and develop a section that will look for the lowest price of an item and display how the price changed in timeline, this section may not finish soon but it will be there.

There are 4 steps for this site in my mind and I took the first 2 of them (ExileAuction.com and ExileAuction.com/CurrencyRequesting.aspx)
And the 3 will be the above mentioned section.
I will complete the 3 step then sit and move on other project to see if I can go on the final step, which is asking GGG to provide the site some access, maybe lock up user's item and currency for a time that won't harm player but can be restrict troll bid/refuse to hand out underpriced auction item.
When I played D2 there was an online AH I used. That worked with trust as well. You could give feedback on the other part and that feedback become a valuable asset. A person which godd reputation had an easier time to sell stuff.

"
Bermag wrote:
When I played D2 there was an online AH I used. That worked with trust as well. You could give feedback on the other part and that feedback become a valuable asset. A person which godd reputation had an easier time to sell stuff.

You means after the trade is done, both seller and buyer can mark each other as "Traded". When they do the next trade they will get easier to sell stuff.
Am I get this right?

However the site is now have this function, my partner and I are working on creating more trade to make the "feedback" more trustable :)

BTW I think this is like farming and have to take time to achieve it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info