[1.2] BorWoe Max block + acro Supertank-build - 25k or 45k dps - Beyond (HC) - Affordable - [Ranger]

"
Stas88 wrote:
What do you think about 8% attack speed node (another ranger starting point)?
Probably worth taking, as 8% is high and only one point needed.

you're right, 8% ias is very efficient (Kaityn in act2) :) Pick it up for more dps when possible
wrecking stuff as a Scion. here's my gear.

"
krilox wrote:
"
Epiqax wrote:
Can anybody help me? I need a referral with the all set, your show only parts but i need the armor, gloves, rings and belt too. Can you help? Perhaps showing your current gear, or a suitable full gear. And i need to know the level of gems, what is? whhat is lvl 1? what can update to max lvl?

Thank you

Ah the referral is at https://poebuilder.com/builds/Krilox2-krilox-borwoe-ranger

You can see in the character sheet the gloves etc. Most important is capping your resistances, then hp, then + phys /ias.

Initially you can focus on resist and hp only until you can afford the sweeter items.

All gems should be leveled to max as im not using Cast when damage taken.

If you want to slot CWDT(lvl 1) with EC (lvl 5). This is in addition to self-cast EC. If you want, you can take CWDT(lvl 1) + Enfeeble (lvl 5) instead e.g.

Hope this answered the question

thank you so much! i love your build!
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
wrecking stuff as a Scion. here's my gear.

Ah nice job :) I'm still working towards my set in Beyond. Had alot of work, but gotten ahold of my WoE at least :)
Is 2% life leech enough? And what to use instead of meele splash? add fire?
"
Chuchelo wrote:
Is 2% life leech enough? And what to use instead of meele splash? add fire?

I'd try to get 2% more from gear, or just run Blood Rage.

Original setup is Dual Strike -> Melee Splash -> Blood Magic -> Multistrike.

If you're going the mana-version then BM will be substituted with Added Fire.

If you're going Cleave, then Melee splash is substituted with Added Fire yes. :)
I go Blood Magic and use Cyclone to support the build.
Added a Beyond league update.
I do very much enjoy this character. With so much avoidance you feel like you could take anything on.. until you're finally hit by that map boss that just nearly killed you in one swing. Or a rare unidentified strongbox with the "detonates nearby corpses" modifier. It was not even funny. Seriously.

Currently level 79. Clearing maps rather quickly (everything tends to die within one multistrike). Most of the time the bosses are actually easier than the enemies before it.

And this is my stuff

With Poacher's Mark I can keep my flasks activated nearly all the time. Frenzy charges, too.
I'm using Aurseize because I don't have any great pair of gloves to go with this build. Heavy strike with IR and IQ to finish rares and bosses with, because why not.
"
Angerelic wrote:
I do very much enjoy this character. With so much avoidance you feel like you could take anything on.. until you're finally hit by that map boss that just nearly killed you in one swing. Or a rare unidentified strongbox with the "detonates nearby corpses" modifier. It was not even funny. Seriously.

Currently level 79. Clearing maps rather quickly (everything tends to die within one multistrike). Most of the time the bosses are actually easier than the enemies before it.

And this is my stuff

With Poacher's Mark I can keep my flasks activated nearly all the time. Frenzy charges, too.
I'm using Aurseize because I don't have any great pair of gloves to go with this build. Heavy strike with IR and IQ to finish rares and bosses with, because why not.

Nice, thanks for the feedback! Seems that you've utilized it very well.

Getting some quality on the gems, a 110%+ WoE and some phys/ias on gloves/rings will increase the dps alot, so theres growing room too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info