[1.2] BorWoe Max block + acro Supertank-build - 25k or 45k dps - Beyond (HC) - Affordable - [Ranger]

Updated again.
The only huge problem i have with the build at the moment (im just 24 so far.) is the fact that im really really really str starved. and leveling with molten strike wasn't really an option when you can't even level it up because of the Str requrements.

anyway this build is looking really fun to use so im just gonna push through it.
let's hope i get some good +str +int.

Also, how much does WoE usually go for?
"
Stvrm wrote:
The only huge problem i have with the build at the moment (im just 24 so far.) is the fact that im really really really str starved. and leveling with molten strike wasn't really an option when you can't even level it up because of the Str requrements.

anyway this build is looking really fun to use so im just gonna push through it.
let's hope i get some good +str +int.

Also, how much does WoE usually go for?

The first 30 levels or so are the slowest, i picked up Beef relatively early to mitigate this, once i got 40+ and had two decent weapons + cleave/faster attacks it was much better.

The strenght gains are 154+ in the full build, so it isnt a problem later on, while int is, which is why ive recommended getting int on rings :)
"
Angerelic wrote:
I do very much enjoy this character. With so much avoidance you feel like you could take anything on.. until you're finally hit by that map boss that just nearly killed you in one swing. Or a rare unidentified strongbox with the "detonates nearby corpses" modifier. It was not even funny. Seriously.

Currently level 79. Clearing maps rather quickly (everything tends to die within one multistrike). Most of the time the bosses are actually easier than the enemies before it.

And this is my stuff

With Poacher's Mark I can keep my flasks activated nearly all the time. Frenzy charges, too.
I'm using Aurseize because I don't have any great pair of gloves to go with this build. Heavy strike with IR and IQ to finish rares and bosses with, because why not.

nice build!
Last edited by Epiqax on Sep 1, 2014, 8:22:09 PM
armor? he uses the bringer
my gear, lvl 59 atm

had so much luck with the chest, bought it cheap only with 1 socket and linked it with just 3 fusings to 5l.
what gives more protection, the belly or lighting coil? and is entropy really necessary? i love my attackspeed :(
"
naughty wrote:
my gear, lvl 59 atm

had so much luck with the chest, bought it cheap only with 1 socket and linked it with just 3 fusings to 5l.
what gives more protection, the belly or lighting coil? and is entropy really necessary? i love my attackspeed :(

Wings are vital because of the good dps and block / spell block they give.

There is a variation of the build with a 6l Belly or LC with two 300+ dps onehanders that would weild a different result, but i havent honestly gotten to try this yet. :)

Belly is -great- post-1.2 and nice job 5linking it :)

I've always been a fan of LC in HC, but if you keep IC up and position yourself well, id say belly is better actually.
I think that Acrobatics not needed in this build. We have enough block and evasion.
"
Chuchelo wrote:
I think that Acrobatics not needed in this build. We have enough block and evasion.

40% chance to dodge attacks and 30% to dodge spells in addition to the block is HUGE, and doesnt require an extreme amount of points either. I've had block only builds, and can assure that the syngery is much better with block + dodge + eva. Especially when you're playing in the HC leagues :)
40% dodge gives us only about 5% additional chance to avoid attacks, And we are losing half of armor. Phase Acro is good, but now I have no problems with casters. lvl 76 atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info