[1.2] BorWoe Max block + acro Supertank-build - 25k or 45k dps - Beyond (HC) - Affordable - [Ranger]

Super tanky character I have here, but only 21k DPS. Don't see how I can't do 30 or 40k.

EDIT: Friend suggested to use Blood Rage. I added that to my boots and my damage went to 24k. Maybe I just need quality gems to reach 30k?
Last edited by _StoneWall_ on Sep 9, 2014, 7:27:44 AM
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
Super tanky character I have here, but only 21k DPS. Don't see how I can't do 30 or 40k.

EDIT: Friend suggested to use Blood Rage. I added that to my boots and my damage went to 24k. Maybe I just need quality gems to reach 30k?

people say that by using cleave you deal more dmg than dual strike since you dont have to use melee splash and you can use increased area dmg and conc effect instead
"
ownerz wrote:

people say that by using cleave you deal more dmg than dual strike since you dont have to use melee splash and you can use increased area dmg and conc effect instead

good tip.
hm im wondering if this would be playable without WoE.

Also tbh calling WoE and BoR affordable is a bit weird. 10ex is alot.
Just a question...How did u guys manage the strength and Intelligence requirements of items? thanks ahead of time
Last edited by Defaceo on Sep 16, 2014, 4:01:34 AM
Can someone explain why the build specifically calls out purity of lightning/fire? Are those resistances harder to cap or something?
TehHammer is not a crime!
Thank you Mr. Krilox

I am one of the lucky ones who you helped out with a starter set on Standard. I am sorry I haven't made a comment before on my progess.

I found the build quite funny and played a bit on standard doing so well, that I chose to make the build on Beyond. I tried out the duelist version in Standard and as my two first attempts in Beyond. Was so unlucky to Rip at lvl 78 to the Rouge Exile Minera A. with the exploding mobs. Luckily i didnt' have The Bringer of Rain yet and started all over just to rip at lvl 57 to the exact same Rouge Exile.

I have now leveled a Ranger to 75 and have all 4 Uniques for the build and it is working fine (I just leave Minera by herself). Even without the Bringer Of rain I find the build viable so THANK you very much for the Kick Start :)

On a side note I wish I had leveled the Purity of Cold as well as the others as I ahve strugled to Cap my cold and lightning resist. My Purity of Fire I dont use but have managed to cap all resists now except for the stupid Chaos one ;)

Kind regards

/Granhammer
Do you really get enough evasion for this build? I'm currently farming Merciless docks @ lvl 65. Multiple projectiles docks dogs will melt me in a few seconds without potionspam. I'm currently at 3600 hp. Even using grace to get more evasion. Got acrobatics and ondar's.
"
Defaceo wrote:
Just a question...How did u guys manage the strength and Intelligence requirements of items? thanks ahead of time

I used an 50 int ring + the stone of Laz

is atziri doable with this build in beyond?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info