[1.2] BorWoe Max block + acro Supertank-build - 25k or 45k dps - Beyond (HC) - Affordable - [Ranger]

this is a mana based build. why are some of you guys running blood magic? if you guys go with the build as listed, then you guys can easily reach 30k dps.

edit: btw, I want to see some videos of this doing atziri
Last edited by sighlight on Oct 20, 2014, 4:36:34 AM
"
katjezz wrote:
is atziri doable with this build in beyond?

Yes this build can defeat Atziri quite easily. However it does not mean you have no chance of dying to Atziri. but the same can be said for any other Atziri capable builds. Forgetting to keep immortal call on at the trio or forgetting to dodge the dual flameblast from herself etc.

As for why you consider this build expensive is because for the new leagues they reduced the drop rates of Bringer of Rain, causing its value to increase. In standard I can still find it being sold for 1 .5 exalt.Since Rainbowstride is just 20 chaos and WOE is nearly free, the build did not even hit 2 exalt in total for me.
Hey really excited to try your build. However I have noticed that most of the skill trees listed have errors in them and it doesnt show what is linked between some nodes. If I had a final tree I would be fine I'm sure.
Can we get an update to this build for 1.3? I truly enjoy this build and want to continue using it in SC Non-League.

Thanks!
"
DistDroid3r wrote:
Hey really excited to try your build. However I have noticed that most of the skill trees listed have errors in them and it doesnt show what is linked between some nodes. If I had a final tree I would be fine I'm sure.

The build link is messed up right now sadly due to the 1.3 conten update. Right now the general consensus is that BoR WoE is "dead" due to the block nerfs on the tree.
I managed to get the build working with a confortable 59% block and spell block.
New riposte gems are quite nice.
I'll add tree gear and gems later on.
Stumbled over my old atziri HC build :) thanks for the feedback!

Forgot to post a video of Deadpeng mauling her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5jmc_ewjs

/nostalgia
hello, will this guide be updated?
"
killianen wrote:
hello, will this guide be updated?

Not this league at least, alot has changed since last year :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info