[1.2] BorWoe Max block + acro Supertank-build - 25k or 45k dps - Beyond (HC) - Affordable - [Ranger]

is it possible/better to use cleave instead of dual strike?i heard cleave getting buffed in this patch.would it be better then dual strike?what about double strike?i always loved double strike+multistrike+melee splash,feel like a blender :P

Last edited by zakariusqc on Aug 20, 2014, 9:59:45 PM
i guess i need some help with this build cause i dont have the same stats that you say.
tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4DhwW1CC4JWBRSFSAWbxcvGNsZjhutHcoj9iSqJ-0o2ypNLOkwcTB8NJM1kjXvNuk6QjrtPC0_J0d-Sn1KyEt4TZJOKlFHVdZW-lnzW69csGKsY3Bk52VNZfBmnmegbBZsjG20bmluqnBycql1TnzZfXV_K4CkgUGE2YcZh3aNfY2_kAqQVZkrm42dqqOKpo2sqrTFtfK2Qbc-vYG-p8AawYvC7MT2xq7TftP81CPWiti926fdDd2o3-_jau2D7g7veu_j-tL8S_zF_gr-ug==

items

26k dps
5k hp
ToxicDreams..........
Last edited by Advaanze on Aug 21, 2014, 10:36:49 AM
Can anybody help me? I need a referral with the all set, your show only parts but i need the armor, gloves, rings and belt too. Can you help? Perhaps showing your current gear, or a suitable full gear. And i need to know the level of gems, what is? whhat is lvl 1? what can update to max lvl?

Thank you
Last edited by Epiqax on Aug 24, 2014, 1:03:31 AM
"
3-Link: Enduring cry + Spell Echo + Blood Magic (I prefer self-cast)

What do you do with this? Spam Enduring Cry for IC?
@Advaanze what numbers are you reaching/having issues reaching? Dps, survivability?

"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
"

Yeah, I like self-casting EC for total control,and Echo helps alot especially vs 1-3 mobs.

@Epixas The overlayed damage/hp is a guesstimate from pre-1.2 based on similar setup and dps in 1.15 :) Shouldnt be that far off in any case, I'll have a 70+ in Beyond soon to showcase (48 atm, have had work and family yesterday). :)
@Advaanze what numbers are you reaching/having issues reaching? Dps, survivability?

"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
"

Yeah, I like self-casting EC for total control,and Echo helps alot especially vs 1-3 mobs.

@Epixas The overlayed damage/hp is a guesstimate from pre-1.2 based on similar setup and dps in 1.15 :) Shouldnt be that far off in any case, I'll have a 70+ in Beyond soon to showcase (48 atm, have had work and family yesterday). :)
I rolled this build as a Scion I had preleveled. Works like a beast, but I don't care about optimizing. :D
How are people finding this build after the first 2 days?
Hi, Build is very good. I run with Cleave + melee physical damage and have 1.8k dps on 53 lvl(auras: Hartred + Herald of Ash). And this is more than enough.
I think to take couple of +30 Int for blue gems.
Last edited by Chuchelo on Aug 22, 2014, 11:54:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info