$$ [1.2.0] Emfx's Low Life Dual Flame Totem MF Witch

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMmx8kLAOwHPqLy4PGd2Jpilrdt0vwojYAnJwUX-cio/edit?usp=sharing

There is the rough draft of the Google Docs to look at, will be updating this as more info comes out and as 1.2.0 begins.

To view the skill tree progression, you need the offline skill calculator that is updated for 1.2.0!
IGN: Emfx
Last edited by Emfx on Aug 18, 2014, 11:24:29 PM
reserved
Never done a pure MF:er in path, is it worth to run it when you plan to just cull for your 1 friend? :P
"
Illumine wrote:
Never done a pure MF:er in path, is it worth to run it when you plan to just cull for your 1 friend? :P

In a new league it's definitely worth it. In Standard it can be worth it as well, depending on how fast your friend can clear you may not even be able to cull (mirrored weapon DPS one shots damn near everything).

But yeah, my current low-life dual flame totem MF'er is pretty damn insane (of course, my gear is near BiS for him). But even the budget one, which will cost a couple exalts total, will have amazing solo clear speed as well as high IIR.

The biggest thing is I am waiting to see the aura changes to see if the aura nodes are still worth it or not. If they aren't, then that can go to either upping your ES or really ramping up your damage.
Dps? I was doing 6000 lmp dps (can't post screenshot because my tree is specced for another build.

But I can post gear/gems setup :)

Spoiler

"
Emfx wrote:
"
Illumine wrote:

In a new league it's definitely worth it. In Standard it can be worth it as well, depending on how fast your friend can clear you may not even be able to cull (mirrored weapon DPS one shots damn near everything).

Yea my main focus will be on the new league and we both will start from scratch and I got the thought of maybe do an mf:er to get a smoother start.
Also on a diffrent note, do you think the Jeweler master would be the best to advance with?
How are your gems linked up? Didn't see anything in the Google Document about what gems to link together. Might just be missing it.
"
Illumine wrote:
Also on a diffrent note, do you think the Jeweler master would be the best to advance with?

The jewelry master is definitely one of the two you want to level up, the other being one that you can choose at random at this point (we only need a 5L until we get a Shavronne's Wrappings, which we will then 6L, so the fusings one we don't need - and even then I will probably just dump my fusings/lotto out the 6L instead of blowing 1500 fusings).

So yeah, definitely pick up the one who does rings/amulets, as we will be using yellows in every slot (until Andvarius(es), but even then rolling +ES/ES%/IIR/Resists on an amulet may prove to be difficult!) and the other we will have to wait and see what the last one is on the August 19th reveal (REALLY hoping for one that consumes Orb of Chance somehow for unique gambling).
"
mad4thrash wrote:
Dps? I was doing 6000 lmp dps (can't post screenshot because my tree is specced for another build.

But I can post gear/gems setup :)

Spoiler

Shotgunning with full MF gear, you're looking at between 28,000 and 33,000 shotgun DPS (+- 5000 dps with new tree, most likely +) depending on if you run Stormshield or Doryani's in offhand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info