[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Suzim wrote:
you think this ambusher in specific don't worth for the price or you mean i should play bino's until i farm a mirrored one ?

I browsed std. dagger market and you can get better daggers for same price and slightly weaker ones for significantly less. Wether you want to use a Bino all the way till endgame (which certainly is possible) or get a dagger upgrade depends mostly on your ingame wealth and is a question everyone has to decide on their own.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
You help or kill the bandits? Because when I'm reading what you wrote there I can't for the love of god figure it out. I guess help, but I'd rather be sure before I do it.
Last edited by sliddjorae on Oct 11, 2015, 12:01:30 AM
"
sliddjorae wrote:
You help or kill the bandits? Because when I'm reading what you wrote there I can't for the love of god figure it out. I guess help, but I'd rather be sure before I do it.

I specify which bandit to help for each difficulty and what bonus you will get from your choice. Not really sure how you are having troubles with understanding that part.
I didn't look through all the 50+ pages, but how do you manage mana?
Mana leech. Lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Zugas wrote:
I didn't look through all the 50+ pages, but how do you manage mana?

The 0.4% mana leech from Mind Drinker is enough to sustain your reave.
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Suzim wrote:
If I use a soul taker, the "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks" will be applied to my MH attacks? If yes, should I use an 3rd aura of 25%,but with one? Maybe artic armour?

The best "aura" would be by far HoT. Together with CurseOnHit + Assassin's Mark you can free up one gem slot fom your 6L and use e.g. CritMulti instead for an additional DPS boost.

I am using a Purity of Lightning in combination with a legacy Lightning Coil. Had to use a Alpha to fit it all in, but with a 21 PoL I have 80 lightning resistance and therefore 32% phys damage reduction, which is very tanky. And I like the anti-freeze from Alpha as well.

With Loath Bane I have plenty dps (120K with charges and golem at lvl 89) and defense becomes more important IMO.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Oct 17, 2015, 10:40:32 AM
Lighting coil is truly more "tank" ?
"
Suzim wrote:
Lighting coil is truly more "tank" ?

Lightning coil will provide you with more mitigation against physical damage while Belly gives you a higher HP pool, which is superior against elemental damage.
Around what level do you figure that one should switch from flame totem, freezing pulse, etc. to reave and retract the ele damage nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info