[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

hi thx for posting this build can u tell me flask setup? and gems you posted on front page,

are they up-to-date? it seems doesn't match with the gem on your gear...

isn't better to put crit muti instead proc whith assasin cures to generate power charge?

and lastly hav you tried to do Uber atziri?

i know it's from 2.0 it became more squishy but want to know how far this build can pull up~

(sorry for my english, not my first language)
Last edited by ofdia on Sep 13, 2015, 9:47:30 AM
"
ofdia wrote:
hi thx for posting this build can u tell me flask setup?

Flasks are really flexible, just use whatever fits your playstyle.

"
ofdia wrote:
[...] and gems you posted on front page, are they up-to-date? it seems doesn't match with the gem on your gear...

If I want to inform people about something, I write it in my guide.
If it is important for the understanding of the build and really should be read, I highlight it in bold.
If people still do not read it is not my fault.

"
ofdia wrote:
isn't better to put crit muti instead proc whith assasin cures to generate power charge?
PC generation with AM is very unreliable and practically impossible in bossfights where you need the additional crit the most. You will probably also run out of mana a lot.

"
ofdia wrote:
hav you tried to do Uber atziri?

i know it's from 2.0 it became more squishy but want to know how far this build can pull up~

(sorry for my english, not my first language)

I leave uber to all those LL ST and Puncture Trap builds. You certainly can do it with this build aswell, but you need good reflexes to dodge all those Stromcalls and Flameblasts (and a PC that doesn't cause lagg during spelleffects).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Hi, i've been using your guide but I am currently using a 5L daresso's instead of a belly due to daresso's being a lot cheaper. Is there a specific reason why you use belly over daresso's?
"
masaruhirata wrote:
Hi, i've been using your guide but I am currently using a 5L daresso's instead of a belly due to daresso's being a lot cheaper. Is there a specific reason why you use belly over daresso's?

Belly gives us a massive boost to our health pool, which allows us to entirely skip the Scion life wheel and to focus on getting all those strong DPS + DW nodes in the Ranger and Duelist area.
Another update:

gear

Did some upgrades, got the belly. Swapped around some crappy gloves/boots/belt/ring to reach cap, remove the +str point. Gained around 1200 hp, so I'm at 4.8k now. Playing at 70K dps buffed in maps. Was really surprised when I had zero problems with Orchard boss (Fleet buffed + unique buff) and Jungle Valley boss. So I'm going to experiment a little bit more now. It really has insane dps and great defense. Love it man!

Level 87 at the moment, first character on Warbands, so this is a really doable build, and kinda lowbudget aswell. I spent around 5-6 exalts in value on my gear. Which is great!
what do you think it's better, Soul taker or Doryani's ?
The global crit from Doryani's is incredible strong if (and only if) you are not crit capped yet.
ST can give you a 7 Link by replacing PCoC with e.g. Crit Multi and using the CoH-AM-HoT combo. This however only works reliable in solo play.
Guys, if you don't blindly follow this guide, you suck. Make sure you get a crappy belly and some random a** helmet for your reave build. Don't ask candoefer for alternative options (a lot of which would be better), he's the reave oracle and you shall not question his build.
Last edited by drake1666 on Sep 29, 2015, 6:39:03 AM
If I use a soul taker, the "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks" will be applied to my MH attacks? If yes, should I use an 3rd aura of 25%,but with one? Maybe artic armour?
I have a requiest.. can you show your dps when you equip with Bino's ? because im sure 80% of the players cant get your mirror dagger and get that much dps.. THanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info