[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
masaruhirata wrote:
Hi!

I recently started using this build and I'm now level 73 in the tempest league and I was wondering how you maintain blood rage with VP since you have no regen. I feel like when i'm farming im taking a crazy amount of damage from blood rage alone!

Any tips would be appreciated!

As long as you are DPSing the regen should not be a problem as you will be leeching insane amounts of health back. Hence, the only critical situation for sustaining BR is when you travel between packs. During that time period you can either use potions for sustainig your health, or break the degen via weaponswap.

"
bulldozerr wrote:

With this gear, I have only 33k DPS without any charges and auras - is it normal?

Spoiler

My skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYDhwSxBX0FtQceCpsM8g2NDdEOSBGWFSAV9haqFr8ZtCLqI_Yk_SaVKgss4S1VLYMwcTB8OJY6Qj3RPs9HBklRS3hMYE2SUUdVS1b1XfJh4mJ5YqxjQ2VNaoxsCGyMcFJwVnDVfeOA4YnTjDaNfY2_joqQG5UulWaX0JoTnaqi2aOKpcumf6c0rGaw2LGztMW1SLcXuT69Nr3mvqfC7MgU037UI9h2227b1Nvn3ajiXucK51To1u1B7g7veu_j8NXxivLh8-r1b_aj9vz8xf_e?accountName=bulldozerr&characterName=skerveJIss

How do you know that your DPS is 33k? Did you calculate it, or did you read it from the ingame tooltip? Taking your gear into consideration the value seems terribly low to me, so I suppose it is the latter. Tooltip DPS for DW has been bugged ever since the release of PoE (this is also mentioned in the guide) and therefore you should not let yourself get fooled by it. As a test you can unequip Doryani's, your DPS should significantly increase as a result. Multiply the 1h&s value by ~1.6 and you will have your real DW DPS.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Does anyone know if i use Relentless Fury if the 0.6% leech thats on the weapon effect my reave even if i'm not using the actual weapon to reave?

i would like to ask how much life for this will get with decent gear ? is this atziri viable ? i dont see you mention that
Over 5k life with decent gear, maybe even close to 6k.

Also, why would it not be atziri viable?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
masaruhirata wrote:
Does anyone know if i use Relentless Fury if the 0.6% leech thats on the weapon effect my reave even if i'm not using the actual weapon to reave?

Leech is a local mod on weapons, so unfortunately it will not affect you.

"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
i would like to ask how much life for this will get with decent gear ? is this atziri viable ? i dont see you mention that

I have 5.6k life while using a CI amulet. I did not specifically mention atziri, because almost every build is atziri viable if you know the mechanics of the fight.
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 30, 2015, 9:14:17 AM
Regular Atziri is a joke. Almost all builds can do that.
Any idea on what I can upgrade next? I only have about 30 chaos, or 1ex30 chaos if I sell the bino's. I want to get maintain/gain as much mf as possible while keeping or increasing dps.

Maybe I should sell the bino's and get a 250dps dagger and vp? I could also sell the goldwyrm (though i want to have some MF gear) and invest it into some more gear.
Last edited by psychosphere_ on Aug 30, 2015, 7:05:48 PM
"
psychosphere_ wrote:
Any idea on what I can upgrade next? I only have about 30 chaos, or 1ex30 chaos if I sell the bino's. I want to get maintain/gain as much mf as possible while keeping or increasing dps.
Spoiler

Maybe I should sell the bino's and get a 250dps dagger and vp? I could also sell the goldwyrm (though i want to have some MF gear) and invest it into some more gear.

The last time I checked the Warbands dager market good weapons were very scarce, so I would probably hold on to that Bino's. Replacing Goldwyrm is a no brainer, since it costs you a life roll without any significant benefit. Also, using FB purely for the global crit is really not worth it.
do you recommend to get Deaths hand as main hand or off hand wp? also, should i invest extra ex for decent deaths hand ( high Physical damage or crit chance? )or any roll will do the job?
Thanks.
Im using Bino with Sould Taker atm but gonna swap to Deaths hand for %30 chaos.
How do you sustain your whirling blades with faster attacks without a blood magic gem? I have trouble sustaining mana to use it so im using a blood magic gem but with vaal pact it reduces my hp too much without healing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info