Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

The selection of items those players hold is somewhat impressive in their own right, but being a hardcore player I'm really not that impressed myself. There is no risk vs reward, only eternal reward for time spent.

I don't mean that in a rude manner, but as items make it to the market on hardcore, there will have been a player who has been tried and tested with the possibility of certain death upon the degree of risk they have had to endure to bring those items to market.
#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
The selection of items those players hold is somewhat impressive in their own right, but being a hardcore player I'm really not that impressed myself. There is no risk vs reward, only eternal reward for time spent.

I don't mean that in a rude manner, but as items make it to the market on hardcore, there will have been a player who has been tried and tested with the possibility of certain death upon the degree of risk they have had to endure to bring those items to market.

beeing a hardcore player myself, that statement is hilarious. Can orbs in your stash die?
As long as a character accumulated more wealth than his gear was worth upon death, you accumulate wealth just the same.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

beeing a hardcore player myself, that statement is hilarious. Can orbs in your stash die?
As long as a character accumulated more wealth than his gear was worth upon death, you accumulate wealth just the same.

*facepalm*
#NeverGoing90
thought the same
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I will say this much: I am richer than Walmart, but I am poorer than AXN. Also BEAR in mind (no pun intended) that some of us have more than one account. For particular high-end items I like to use a different account so that I won't be bothered by people due to issues posed by sites like xyz in conjunction with certain types of trolls who simply do just that... troll (they like to waste my time and ruin my trades at times, but I've found better ways to deal with these jokers now). Anyways, considering that I am a lone-ranger and mostly run in a duo or trio, I have done quite well. Oh, there are also future investors who will far surpass some of these players mentioned. Their wealth comes from the potential worth in investments that will allow them to have a greater purchasing power over that of, for example, people who bought a Shav's for 70 exalts before it became legacy. Of course I won't go into exact details about what these investments are ^_^ (I stand to gain way too much to divulge anything yet, but once the right moment presents itself, I'll be more than happy to demonstrate how I massed my wealth from start to end).

Vaal'd 11 x Kaom's Hearts (legacy), eh, no luck on anything gg yet. Done 9 x 6L Shavs (legacy), I'll probably do this other one next unless I just decide to toss it to one of my buddies who has yet to try a Shav's bulid (or maybe I can do some lame event like I have done in the past... last event I had, I gave away 3 x kaom's hearts and tons of other neat items... I am just running out of creative ideas, eh). Oh, and there is one individual I know personally (a very close friend I've grown up with since I was a teenager) who would certainly be in the top 3. There's sleeping giants who plan on sleeping forever for their own personal reasons, and I can respect their desire to remain unknown.

Pardon the rant, but I suppose my main point here is that you only know about the "knowns" but there are others who are not in the spotlight, and I think they have very good reasons to want to remain as such...

Edit: Yes, I know... I know... people keep asking, "Why do I not have a high level character?" Well, I have had many high level characters, and do note how many of my chars are level 1. There's a very good reason for this. I like to do races, new leagues, etc., and since they are temporary, I like to REUSE my character names... I am SUPER picky about my character names, so if I want to use the name again (especially if it's currently used on a different base-char-type), I have to delete the character to be able to reuse the name again. The level one characters I have made are used to RESERVE the names (obviously).
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 13, 2014, 8:43:10 PM
I have 30 ex on hc.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ U JELLY OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Whats it matter when they are on the dead league
I dont see any any key!
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I have 30 ex on hc.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ U JELLY OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I play all leagues, and this game is too easy imo... go play lineage 2, get max level, then get top tier gear all with +16 or higher. When I was playing, only a handful of people out of 100s of thousands had gg gear, and only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% had +16 T1 gear or higher (Total population at peak was well into the millions). In that game you could even drop your gear when you were killed by mobs or by players. In that game it took the average player 3 years to craft decent full set gear for a max level char (and no, not over-enchanted gear). I've played a ton of other games much more hardcore than L2, too, so for those of you who say PoE is hardcore, you obviously demonstrated your lack of experience in gaming. Hehe, Top Titan L2, Top PHK Tanker L2, Top 2h HW and then later for expansions Rappelz, Top Tanker Last Chaos, ToP on both factions of Shadow of Legend, Top 2 for overall factions and top 1 for faction of Troy Online (dps/tank hybrid), Beat Guild OD and other top elites in D2 tournaments held long ago (Leader of Valiants and ranked 1 from tourney), top 1,237 of world sc2 (Masters high, high, high masters; main race terran, proficient in masters for toss, top 5,000+ world with zerg, Winner of a Masters Tourney held at Seattle, WA (cash prize of 30k), Top 3 SCO, Top 2 AR Online, Top 3 guild for SCO and AR Oline, ToP MAU For Rising Force Online, Top 5 Eth SS Online (ranked 2 guild), Top 3 guilds 9 Dragons Online, ToP 3 Guilds Dekaron, Ranked 1 guild 2 Moons and ranked 3 overall for clases (Acclaim), Top 3 VGB Quest and ranked 2 guild, and many many many more. I mostly play games for fun on the side; however, I have made supplementary income playing some of these games (I am currently still performing at the same level for sc2, and I play that and PoE mostly for now). I don't concentrate as much on this game ranking-wise since I make money playing sc2.

Anyways... PoE = Too easy... at least for me (and yes, even hardcore league)

IN CASE ONE HAS A HARD TIME READING: I PLAY ALL LEAGUES... read slowly and carefully, neophytes...

Edit: Yes, log onto sc2 right now if you want to play a match against me ^_^ (If you beat me, you win a Legacy item of your choice).

Bellato FOR LIFE!!!
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 13, 2014, 9:09:05 PM
Sry i got crit by the huge wall of text, now i play Standard.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Sry i got crit by the huge wall of text, now i play Standard.

Just saying... people think this game is hardcore... it's not by the standards of most gamers in the world given the genre (PWE is the perfect example, too). Asian societies make up the vast majority population-wise for the genre of games I play, and they wouldn't classify PoE as being hardcore. Anyways, lineage 2 is a billion times harder than PoE, and that's not even the most hardcore game I have played.

Lineage 2 = person plays for 3+ years, boom, one death all gone. Not the case on this game, and there are way more harsher penalties than this for lineage 2. Oh, gotta love when your karma goes insane, and every npc is out to get you once you are in their range of attack, LOL!!! The game gets even more hardcore when your char becomes chaotic, gg. If that example doesn't makes your guts twist in a knot, take this on for size:

Friend A plays many years working on a scavenger dwarf that gathers mats and specializes in just gathering mats... very simple, but some mats are so difficult to acquire, it literally requires a raid party of 100 to 300 + members to attain them.

Friend B plays many, many, many years working on an Artisan-type or craftsman who specializes in crafting gears, you have to work with friend A who works with friend B to create an item that could take some people years to make... then you have different recipes that have different tiers that entail different rates of success... some of the best rates would include a 40% chance that the craft fails... bam... you just lost many, many, many years of work which was a combined effort of 3 people plus 100s of others who helped in doing insanely dangerous raids against the most op bosses you could imagine... makes Uber Atziri seem like you are fighting Hillock on normal... so... yes, you hardcore players should stop trying to act like this game is hardcore... even on hardcore mode. I've done every mode, I've played all leagues, and... yes, did I already say it's not hard, yes, not hard... not hard...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 13, 2014, 9:24:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info