Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

"
"
Daresso wrote:
My guesses as to the wealthiest three Path of Exile players.
AXN1314 - thread
BeaRx525 - thread
GOMI3 - thread

Other peoples guesses:
Ventor - thread
jimshooter123 - thread banned
kevshien - thread
bb650427 - thread

Spoiler
Post your guesses below!
Please close this thread if its existence breaks rules.

Wealthiest? Well, my lady just bought a 2015 dodge challenger 5.7 liter v8 hemi and I snagged a 2015 Harley Davidson Softtail breakout model. We both play Poe. We are not home-owners yet but we are in the market next year. Boy, a self-found league would really be nice since I have a full time job and cannot abandon my career to win at Poe.

It is funny that you did not use the word "life" but used "career" instead. I wonder what you might do when you find out that people who worked less than you bought a lamborghini aventador, because they were more efficient or more clever. And please never ever try to imagine a wealthy poe-player that is wealthy in real life too. It might blow your mind and destroy your weird oppinion on how the world works xD
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"

Wealthiest? Well, my lady just bought a 2015 dodge challenger 5.7 liter v8 hemi and I snagged a 2015 Harley Davidson Softtail breakout model. We both play Poe. We are not home-owners yet but we are in the market next year. Boy, a self-found league would really be nice since I have a full time job and cannot abandon my career to win at Poe.

It is funny that you did not use the word "life" but used "career" instead. I wonder what you might do when you find out that people who worked less than you bought a lamborghini aventador, because they were more efficient or more clever. And please never ever try to imagine a wealthy poe-player that is wealthy in real life too. It might blow your mind and destroy your weird oppinion on how the world works xD

The only appropriate response to the Dodge - Harley guy is 'my daddy is stronger'.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 29, 2015, 1:45:49 PM
As a motorcycle rider I am going to weigh in and say; Harelys are noisey and ugly. I mean wtf do Harley owners want to immulate pot bellied, bearded, aging hells angels? Fuck that. Have some style, get a yamaha and look like you actually belong in the year 2015! I don't understand the appeal of wanting to look like a throwback to the 1960s.

Sadly the bullshit Singapore motorcycle laws have me limited to a Honda CB 400 until next year.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 30, 2015, 3:49:36 AM
"
Honda CB 400

still looks nice.
might think about getting one for the fast-approaching Midlife Crisis.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info