Zarge911 wrote:
My guesses:

Kevshien
Kaiserin (AKA Skyforth)
AXN
Hegemony or wathever his name is spelled
Ventorr
Walmart guy

Minus Hegemony (kind of poor) but yes those guys. Ventor has more mirrors than I have fingers and toes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 13, 2014, 6:13:39 PM
I really wish eternals never existed. Finishing HC 100, breaking race records, theory crafting game breaking builds, etc is impressive, not RMT and trade whoring.
If you can post "I WILL BUY ANY ITEM 20-30% BELOW MARKET PRICE" then you must be rich as fook.... walmart guy
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
I like browsing AXN thread from time to time just to see all the awesome things he puts up. I wish I had time for the trading game like these guys do, but I prefer theory crafting/killing mobs more. If only I had their wealth/items all the builds I could be able to test......... A man can dream.
Kinda made me realize how poor i actually am!
Steam: teemu92
Axn and Ventorr have got to be the two richest people in this game both have countless mirror worthy items. Kev while he does have all mirror worthy rares on his duelist dosnt come close to having as many items as Axn. jin is probably up on the list somewhere here he has a lot of mirror worthy items as does Kipad.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

i feel rich :O!

Fuck others sense of wealth i am a king in my own stash.

You find funny stuff after a merge of league's, must have sold some legacy rolls just to make room in my stash :/

Peace,

-Boem-

(i got no clue btw and i can't hardly be arsed to give a damn, i am sure they had fun long ago and are bored to dead at this point in time)

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If gear in standard can be considered to have value. It does to some people, and not to others. Anything I have in standard is free for the taking but, there is no shortage of interested parties.

Edit: Need more stats on my legacy gear -_-
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Aug 13, 2014, 7:37:50 PM
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

My guesses would be (in no order)

AXN, Ventorr, Walmart.

out of people who are legitimately a person who then accesses and plays the game.

I'm positive that the richest accounts (and groupings of accounts) are held by those entities which act as RMT websites. (but they wouldn't have a single "player" ofc)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info