Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

"
Azarius wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I have 30 ex on hc.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ U JELLY OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I play all leagues, and this game is too easy imo... go play lineage 2, get max level, then get top tier gear all with +16 or higher. When I was playing, only a handful of people out of 100s of thousands had gg gear, and only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% had +16 T1 gear or higher (Total population at peak was well into the millions). In that game you could even drop your gear when you were killed by mobs or by players. In that game it took the average player 3 years to craft decent full set gear for a max level char (and no, not over-enchanted gear). I've played a ton of other games much more hardcore than L2, too, so for those of you who say PoE is hardcore, you obviously demonstrated your lack of experience in gaming. Hehe, Top Titan L2, Top PHK Tanker L2, Top 2h HW and then later for expansions Rappelz, Top Tanker Last Chaos, ToP on both factions of Shadow of Legend, Top 2 for overall factions and top 1 for faction of Troy Online (dps/tank hybrid), Beat Guild OD and other top elites in D2 tournaments held long ago (Leader of Valiants and ranked 1 from tourney), top 1,237 of world sc2 (Masters high, high, high masters; main race terran, proficient in masters for toss, top 5,000+ world with zerg, Winner of a Masters Tourney held at Seattle, WA (cash prize of 30k), Top 3 SCO, Top 2 AR Online, Top 3 guild for SCO and AR Oline, ToP MAU For Rising Force Online, Top 5 Eth SS Online (ranked 2 guild), Top 3 guilds 9 Dragons Online, ToP 3 Guilds Dekaron, Ranked 1 guild 2 Moons and ranked 3 overall for clases (Acclaim), Top 3 VGB Quest and ranked 2 guild, and many many many more. I mostly play games for fun on the side; however, I have made supplementary income playing some of these games (I am currently still performing at the same level for sc2, and I play that and PoE mostly for now). I don't concentrate as much on this game ranking-wise since I make money playing sc2.

Anyways... PoE = Too easy... at least for me (and yes, even hardcore league)

IN CASE ONE HAS A HARD TIME READING: I PLAY ALL LEAGUES... read slowly and carefully, neophytes...

Edit: Yes, log onto sc2 right now if you want to play a match against me ^_^ (If you beat me, you win a Legacy item of your choice).

Bellato FOR LIFE!!!

Can i win a legacy item if i win a 1on1 in Leauge of Legends vs you? :-)

Btw if you are getting bored of PoE but like competitions you should try the PvP system.
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
"
Azarius wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Sry i got crit by the huge wall of text, now i play Standard.

Just saying... people think this game is hardcore... it's not by the standards of most gamers in the world given the genre (PWE is the perfect example, too). Asian societies make up the vast majority population-wise for the genre of games I play, and they wouldn't classify PoE as being hardcore. Anyways, lineage 2 is a billion times harder than PoE, and that's not even the most hardcore game I have played.

Lineage 2 = person plays for 3+ years, boom, one death all gone. Not the case on this game, and there are way more harsher penalties than this for lineage 2. Oh, gotta love when your karma goes insane, and every npc is out to get you once you are in their range of attack, LOL!!! The game gets even more hardcore when your char becomes chaotic, gg.

I did play, L2, Wow, Neverwinter nights online, Mu online, Rift. But these are MMORPGS and i dont like em.
I have been playing PoE for 1,5 years.
TThe only other game i played for longer than poe was warcraft 3 and DotA for about 8 years.

The reason i am saying this is, dunno same reason you accuse me of thinking poe is hc. No reason at all.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Azarius wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I have 30 ex on hc.

I play all leagues, and this game is too easy imo... go play lineage 2, get max level, then get top tier gear all with +16 or higher. When I was playing, only a handful of people out of 100s of thousands had gg gear, and only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% had +16 T1 gear or higher (Total population at peak was well into the millions). In that game you could even drop your gear when you were killed by mobs or by players. In that game it took the average player 3 years to craft decent full set gear for a max level char (and no, not over-enchanted gear). I've played a ton of other games much more hardcore than L2, too, so for those of you who say PoE is hardcore, you obviously demonstrated your lack of experience in gaming. Hehe, Top Titan L2, Top PHK Tanker L2, Top 2h HW and then later for expansions Rappelz, Top Tanker Last Chaos, ToP on both factions of Shadow of Legend, Top 2 for overall factions and top 1 for faction of Troy Online (dps/tank hybrid), Beat Guild OD and other top elites in D2 tournaments held long ago (Leader of Valiants and ranked 1 from tourney), top 1,237 of world sc2 (Masters high, high, high masters; main race terran, proficient in masters for toss, top 5,000+ world with zerg, Winner of a Masters Tourney held at Seattle, WA (cash prize of 30k), Top 3 SCO, Top 2 AR Online, Top 3 guild for SCO and AR Oline, ToP MAU For Rising Force Online, Top 5 Eth SS Online (ranked 2 guild), Top 3 guilds 9 Dragons Online, ToP 3 Guilds Dekaron, Ranked 1 guild 2 Moons and ranked 3 overall for clases (Acclaim), Top 3 VGB Quest and ranked 2 guild, and many many many more. I mostly play games for fun on the side; however, I have made supplementary income playing some of these games (I am currently still performing at the same level for sc2, and I play that and PoE mostly for now). I don't concentrate as much on this game ranking-wise since I make money playing sc2.

IN CASE ONE HAS A HARD TIME READING: I PLAY ALL LEAGUES... read slowly and carefully, neophytes...

Edit: Yes, log onto sc2 right now if you want to play a match against me ^_^ (If you beat me, you win a Legacy item of your choice).

Bellato FOR LIFE!!!

5000 ranked at sc2 ? that is not even good
IGN: Ariannahh
Alf's True summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1322360/page/1
Alf's Only SRS: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1454368
Hideout: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1428672
"
faffer wrote:
"
Azarius wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I have 30 ex on hc.

Bellato FOR LIFE!!!

Can i win a legacy item if i win a 1on1 in Leauge of Legends vs you? :-)

Btw if you are getting bored of PoE but like competitions you should try the PvP system.

League of Legends requires a good team. Sc2 is all about true skill since you can not be carried in a 1v1. A masters for sc2 is much more impressive than people in challenger for LoL. I've played both, and sc2 1v1 is much more like a chess game on crack. You should see what our Grand Masters have to do to play at the top 10 rankings... Grand Masters and Masters makes LoL look like Candy Land, and I don't consider it that great. Oh, plus people make way more money playing Sc2. Korea even employs people as GOVERNMENT employees who WORK as professional gamers for Sc2 specifically... people watch sc2 tournies live on their TV as though they were watching Soccer. So simply put, I don't play league since it relies on a good team, and I mostly play solo, and Sc2 makes me money, sorry.

NOTE: THIS IS TO player kjksdajk...
Oh, and the guy talking about the 5,000 ranking, you have to READ READ READ READ... are you blind? I said top 5,000 for my weakest race (ZERG). I said I am 1,237 for my main race. You do realize what that means, or are you just that bad at math? There have been millions of gamers for sc2, and playing at my current level means that with enough practice I could make it to top 200 (I am top 1,237 without being fully dedicated... I play PoE and other games but mostly these two), and the top 200 are GRAND MASTER... so please stop saying nonsense when you clearly lack the understanding of what a number signifies. Someone could be number 1 out of 100 people, and that wouldn't be so great, but being top 1,000 or top 200 out of millions of players is way more impressive... plus I also make money on the side for playing the game... I guess you are just mad you can't make money playing video games? Enough said...

GOOD EXAMPLE: SC2 Husky... some of you might know who he is. He was only in diamond league when he became famous, and he's actually made more money than I have due to becoming one of the first major streamers for sc2 when it first came out. I was invited to a tournament after I had done one of my placements matches, and I beat Husky on the first round. We had another round and he lost in less than 4 mins. that time. The leagues for sc2 are bronze, silver, gold, plat, diamond, masters, and grand masters. Anyone who is in plat or above are considered well above average. Diamond league is also impressive, but being top 2,500 or higher makes you in the highest of masters and possible GM if you are top 200. If you do your research, you can see that even some diamond leaguers have made a living playing sc2... I am well above this league given my current MMR (rating status). Also note that there are tiers of rankings within each league, so just because someone is a Masters doesn't mean they are top 2,500 + in the world; however, I am classified as being a T1 Master, and the only rank I have left to acquire is Grand Master... eh, depending on the expansion for PoE, I might go back and dedicate myself to sc2 and try for top 200 Masters for next season of the next next season.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 13, 2014, 9:46:37 PM
"
Azarius wrote:

League of Legends requires a good team. Sc2 is all about true skill since you can not be carried in a 1v1. A masters for sc2 is much more impressive than people in challenger for LoL. I've played both, and sc2 1v1 is much more like a chess game on crack. You should see what our Grand Masters have to do to play at the top 10 rankings... Grand Masters and Masters makes LoL look like Candy Land, and I don't consider it that great. Oh, plus people make way more money playing Sc2. Korea even employs people as GOVERNMENT employees who WORK as professional gamers for Sc2 specifically... people watch sc2 tournies live on their TV as though they were watching Soccer. So simply put, I don't play league since it relies on a good team, and I mostly play solo, and Sc2 makes me money, sorry.

i have to agree even tho my post about the 1on1 was meant as a joke. LoL really doesn't require much "individual skill" compared to other games. even tho i play it since the beta and reached challenger i still can't win every match by myself cause i have to rely on my teammate's performances. Anyways GZ for your achievements in SC2! keep it up
"
faffer wrote:
"
Azarius wrote:

i have to agree even tho my post about the 1on1 was meant as a joke. LoL really doesn't require much "individual skill" compared to other games. even tho i play it since the beta and reached challenger i still can't win every match by myself cause i have to rely on my teammate's performances. Anyways GZ for your achievements in SC2! keep it up

Oh, btw, I wasn't meaning to come off snidish or rude... I am just a bit testy due to some people on here who think playing hardcore on PoE makes them uber gamers, etc... I would be more than happy to play some rounds with you if you wanted to, but I need some time to reinstall the game. I haven't played it in a few months, but I do remember all the basics and what not. I've mostly played Top for LoL, and very seldom have I done mid... eh, for some reason everyone wants mid when I play, LOL!!!

I can admire a match of LoL when it's two really awesome teams going head-to-head, but for most of the matches that I have spectated... eh, just seems a bit chaotic without any method to the madness. I'm a bit biased, too, given my roost to Sc1, Sc1BW, and Sc2, etc; however, I will have to admit, Sc2 still has a few balance issues all the way up to GM level, and it seems to this day sc1bw has been much more balanced (at the higher skill levels) than Sc2. I actually never really thought about playing games as a means for money, but I honestly have to give credit where it's due: Husky was the person who got me started, and he was able to get me involved with players all the way up to the GM level, so that has been a blessing most certainly.

Oh, well, crap... back on topic... I went off on a tangent due to the "hardcore" bs...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Azarius on Aug 13, 2014, 10:00:06 PM
"
Azarius wrote:

Oh, btw, I wasn't meaning to come off snidish or rude... I am just a bit testy due to some people on here who think playing hardcore on PoE makes them uber gamers, etc... I would be more than happy to play some rounds with you if you wanted to, but I need some time to reinstall the game. I haven't played it in a few months, but I do remember all the basics and what not. I've mostly played Top for LoL, and very seldom have I done mid... eh, for some reason everyone wants mid when I play, LOL!!!

I can admire a match of LoL when it's two really awesome teams going head-to-head, but for most of the matches that I have spectated... eh, just seems a bit chaotic without any method to the madness. I'm a bit biased, too, given my roost to Sc1, Sc1BW, and Sc2, etc; however, I will have to admit, Sc2 still has a few balance issues all the way up to GM level, and it seems to this day sc1bw has been much more balanced (at the higher skill levels) than Sc2. I actually never really thought about playing games as a means for money, but I honestly have to give credit where it's due: Husky was the person who got me started, and he was able to get me involved with players all the way up to the GM level, so that has been a blessing most certainly.

Ye to be honest with you i saw only 1 competetive match of LoL which wasnt "boring" (IEM Hanover Finals M5 vs Dignitas Game 1) because a Team tried a working "meta change".

Edit: Ye.. we came from rich PoE players to LoL and SC2 Ladders :-P quite funny lol
Last edited by faffer on Aug 13, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
I'm not that wealthy.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
faffer wrote:
"
Azarius wrote:

Ye to be honest with you i saw only 1 competetive match of LoL which wasnt "boring" (IEM Hanover Finals M5 vs Dignitas Game 1) because a Team tried a working "meta change".

Edit: Ye.. we came from rich PoE players to LoL and SC2 Ladders :-P quite funny lol
People come by themselves all the time. Nothing new here.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Azarius wrote:
Of course I won't go into exact details about what these investments are ^_^ (I stand to gain way too much to divulge anything yet, but once the right moment presents itself, I'll be more than happy to demonstrate how I massed my wealth from start to end).

I feel that you're alluding to insider Patch information that you have had access to. Please correct me if I am wrong.

====

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
I'm positive that the richest accounts (and groupings of accounts) are held by those entities which act as RMT websites. (but they wouldn't have a single "player" ofc)

Thank you Jake for putting us back on track. Since you bring up RMT websites, I'll ask you all a question. How do you think that RMT websites fly under the radar when their accounts have the implicating combination:
1) 1-100 hours of play time
2) hundreds of Exalts, and tier 1 uniques like Shavronne's Wrappings, Kaom's Heart, and Soul Taker.

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Aug 15, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info