Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

"
Azarius wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I have 30 ex on hc.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ U JELLY OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I play all leagues, and this game is too easy imo... go play lineage 2, get max level, then get top tier gear all with +16 or higher. When I was playing, only a handful of people out of 100s of thousands had gg gear, and only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% had +16 T1 gear or higher (Total population at peak was well into the millions). In that game you could even drop your gear when you were killed by mobs or by players. In that game it took the average player 3 years to craft decent full set gear for a max level char (and no, not over-enchanted gear). I've played a ton of other games much more hardcore than L2, too, so for those of you who say PoE is hardcore, you obviously demonstrated your lack of experience in gaming. Hehe, Top Titan L2, Top PHK Tanker L2, Top 2h HW and then later for expansions Rappelz, Top Tanker Last Chaos, ToP on both factions of Shadow of Legend, Top 2 for overall factions and top 1 for faction of Troy Online (dps/tank hybrid), Beat Guild OD and other top elites in D2 tournaments held long ago (Leader of Valiants and ranked 1 from tourney), top 1,237 of world sc2 (Masters high, high, high masters; main race terran, proficient in masters for toss, top 5,000+ world with zerg, Winner of a Masters Tourney held at Seattle, WA (cash prize of 30k), Top 3 SCO, Top 2 AR Online, Top 3 guild for SCO and AR Oline, ToP MAU For Rising Force Online, Top 5 Eth SS Online (ranked 2 guild), Top 3 guilds 9 Dragons Online, ToP 3 Guilds Dekaron, Ranked 1 guild 2 Moons and ranked 3 overall for clases (Acclaim), Top 3 VGB Quest and ranked 2 guild, and many many many more. I mostly play games for fun on the side; however, I have made supplementary income playing some of these games (I am currently still performing at the same level for sc2, and I play that and PoE mostly for now). I don't concentrate as much on this game ranking-wise since I make money playing sc2.

Anyways... PoE = Too easy... at least for me (and yes, even hardcore league)

IN CASE ONE HAS A HARD TIME READING: I PLAY ALL LEAGUES... read slowly and carefully, neophytes...

Edit: Yes, log onto sc2 right now if you want to play a match against me ^_^ (If you beat me, you win a Legacy item of your choice).

Bellato FOR LIFE!!!

LoL! Someone is wayyy to much attention starved....
who cares its softcore
"
Azarius wrote:

Friend B plays many, many, many years working on an Artisan-type or craftsman who specializes in crafting gears, you have to work with friend A who works with friend B to create an item that could take some people years to make... then you have different recipes that have different tiers that entail different rates of success... some of the best rates would include a 40% chance that the craft fails... bam... you just lost many, many, many years of work which was a combined effort of 3 people plus 100s of others who helped in doing insanely dangerous raids against the most op bosses you could imagine... makes Uber Atziri seem like you are fighting Hillock on normal... so... yes, you hardcore players should stop trying to act like this game is hardcore... even on hardcore mode.

Let's put it that way, if the rest of your statements is as wrong as your description of the difficulty of L2 then it's not worth listening to you.
Insanely time consuming? Yes
Difficult? No

Anyway, back to topic, the wealthiest "players" are obviously owned by RMT sites. By the way, thanks to the way the game is designed the items are relatively cheap in POE. Basicly there is no real wealth in POE.
easily Skyforth and I_NO by far lol
I love teddy bears.
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Aug 15, 2014, 2:25:05 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
Thank you Jake for putting us back on track. Since you bring up RMT websites, I'll ask you all a question. How do you think that RMT websites fly under the radar when their accounts have the implicating combination:
1) 1-100 hours of play time
2) hundreds of Exalts, and tier 1 uniques like Shavronne's Wrappings, Kaom's Heart, and Soul Taker.

They're not as dumb as you think they are. A lot of their assets gets shifted around, often to "legit" accounts.

Also pretty sure there are people sitting on a lot of Demigod's Presences. I know people with 20-30 of them and I last heard of some desperate person offering 1,000 exalts for one.
Last edited by Lyralei on Aug 15, 2014, 2:32:36 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
Thank you Jake for putting us back on track. Since you bring up RMT websites, I'll ask you all a question. How do you think that RMT websites fly under the radar when their accounts have the implicating combination:
1) 1-100 hours of play time
2) hundreds of Exalts, and tier 1 uniques like Shavronne's Wrappings, Kaom's Heart, and Soul Taker.

Most players who trade high-end have two accounts.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Skyforth wrote:
I'm not that wealthy.

such modesty :)

only matched by your generosity.

If you can give away 10k chaos orbs plus many other items etc etc to new players than you are certainly well above wealthy. Maybe not compared to top 3 or w/e but still :P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Quite a few names as missing from the list :3
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
Quite a few names as missing from the list :3

You're definitely right. I am just a 20 y/o chap working with strangers on a message board.

"
Lyralei wrote:
They're not as dumb as you think they are. A lot of their assets gets shifted around, often to "legit" accounts.

Path of Exile Exalted Laundering! Only a 10% commission. Get it while it's hot!

"

Thanks. I added jin.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info