[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

I'm playing scion with this build and it super fun and strongest build I played. But why you upgrade max level for CWDT and Immortal Call?
My heart's not cold, it's broken :)
SolomonT shop: /1389867
Hi, i just wanted to ask since you are trying this in beta, is abyssus wearable there in end game content? atziri? , word is that physical incoming damage is way up in end game content.
Hey dude could you please tell what i should upgrade next cause i don't really know i have around 3 ex
"
ulriku wrote:
Hey dude could you please tell what i should upgrade next cause i don't really know i have around 3 ex

since you didn't link gear i assume you don't have any yet so first things first buy some facebreakers.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Hi Thread and Hi DeChaoOrdo

i just wanna show you my impressions and progress so far...

So first of all, Thank you 4 this Guide, i love this Build, i never had a stronger character before.
And the Thing i love most with this Build is the clearspeed.

So this is my gear so far at lvl92

Spoiler

Currently i dropped Vaal Cyclone for Vaal Haste cause i like it more than Vaal Cyclone.

Here is a Scrrenshot from my Tooltip DPS: (All Buffs Enabled Atziri Flask + Vaal Haste + Frenzy Charges)
Warning! Big Picture^^
Spoiler

So and i have a little Question:
I never did Atzri and i wanna ask you if its possible to kill her with my Gear?

Best Regards Callmax

PS... Hopefully this Build will work in the Awakening too.
Last edited by callmax on Jun 25, 2015, 9:53:59 PM
"
callmax wrote:

i just wanna show you my impressions and progress so far...

So first of all, Thank you 4 this Guide, i love this Build, i never had a stronger character before.
And the Thing i love most with this Build is the clearspeed.

So this is my gear so far at lvl92

Spoiler

Currently i dropped Vaal Cyclone for Vaal Haste cause i like it more than Vaal Cyclone.

Here is a Scrrenshot from my Tooltip DPS: (All Buffs Enabled Atziri Flask + Vaal Haste + Frenzy Charges)
Warning! Big Picture^^
Spoiler

Best Regards Callmax

The question is not if you can kill her but how fast does she go down. It will be a piece of cake unless you really never ever did atzi then you might need to learn the hows but your build is very very capable of killing her.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
callmax wrote:

Best Regards Callmax

Glad you like the build!! Lile Paladin already said, with that gear Atziri will be easy but if you've never done her before I'd strongly suggest watching a couple of video's so you know how to deal with different bosses and the different stages Atziri can be in.

The build is just as viable in the closed beta, I managed to hit over 100k dps with only a 5 link, no quality on my gems and only a 783% Facebraker. I expect that when Awakening is released the build will be even stronger as it is right now.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Thanks for your Replies...

i downloaded your Atziri Video and raiz atziriguide that i can learn the fight.

And im glad to hear the good news about the awakening, now im even more hyped^^

BTW: i got new Upgrades.
Spoiler

Cyclone 21/20
and the others lvled to 20 finally^^

Best Regards

Callmax
Will you post an updated guide as soon as beta goes live (or even before)?
i wanna know if someone is gonna update this, i want to do this build soon, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info