Can you post a tree for 2.2 ?
---
as you did with you are using

- warlord's mark + blasphemy 35% mana

- herald of ash 25% mana

- Hatred 50 % mana

and cyclon ???

Look like DeChao is busy right now.

So maybe you guys can post which ascendancy classes you choose for this build and why?

I picked Champion - because of fortify on hit, with shield charge my fortify has short duration. Now I'm killing mobs all the time with fortify always up.

Second class is Pathfinder - i want to take something more defensive - now can use 100% of time Rumi's, Taste of hate and granite or basalt's.
i did my best and couldnt get over 113k dmg with 3frenzy, hatred, ash, (with conc efeect)

how did u do that. Im deulist champion
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Sir_Behemoth wrote:
Look like DeChao is busy right now.

So maybe you guys can post which ascendancy classes you choose for this build and why?

I picked Champion - because of fortify on hit, with shield charge my fortify has short duration. Now I'm killing mobs all the time with fortify always up.

Second class is Pathfinder - i want to take something more defensive - now can use 100% of time Rumi's, Taste of hate and granite or basalt's.

yes he is on a PoE brake (just like me) but im sure he will come back not sure if he still is going to update this thread but I will bring it to his attention when he gets back to also update his thread with all new changes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
can anyone please repost the tree cuz i cant find it please

and just asking can i use duelist for this build?
can you post what you kinda went for first in the skill tree. i would like to try my hand at this.
I've only logged in a couple of times in the last few months, but I might play some more. I'm still not sure about actively updating the thread anymore, I guess all has been said at one point or another. The build has proven itself to be extremely versatile with each patch. One thing I can say is: I'm on mana now, so no more Blood Magic, hello Fortify.

I'm not really sure about my real dps, I've hit 650k tooltip, but I have some extra damage while leeching and after killing bleeding enemies and stuff. My guess is about 700k.

This is the tree I'm using:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAecCXwOWBIcFLQU8DPcPqxQgFE0V7Ba_GJEaOBo-G_okiyXfJpUnCy5TL8wyCTJONZI26DsoPC1AoEQlR35IeErIUEdXVFivWfNeE18_X7BgQ2DeYVJh4mLsZU1nm2hYbEZuPW6qbztvnnJscql07XX9eA15OXrve8N82X7iguSDCYNfg7aDzIRThG-ExYTZhO-GYIbRh9aJ2IqvirOPmZARkFWTqJd5mSubtaQMpBmpbqmVrKqsr64-tUi18rYstoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr2BvoC-p768wBrAv8GCwzrE9sVTxq7KSsqQ02_UQteW2L3awdwy5FHvDu9O9zL8S_4K?accountName=DeChaoOrdo&characterName=Sciontics

Chose Duelist + Gladiator and 3 skill point Ascendancy.

Blasphemy + Warlords Mark for leech, no more Shield Charging for charges. I might record a map or two within a couple of days.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on May 23, 2016, 1:36:50 PM
almost 1 month past,i guess we will not see video about new updates on this build
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info