IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

Yes you will be able to switch masters in your hideout. The exact mechanics aren't worked out yet. No, I'm not going to go track down the quote that said this.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
ephetat wrote:
+FLAT PHYSICAL DAMAGE CRAFTING FAK YES! HAVE ALL MY SELF-FOUND CHILDREN! VEGAN HYPE!
I hope there will be stats on the most chosen masters, Im guessing this is going to be one of the most popular (for various, obvious reasons)
"
Malone wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:

Idk, for 2-3 ex you can buy usually very good weapons already (not talking about dumspter league prices). And if you make the same price for top flat phys and top ias in the craftting station...we are talking here about 6-9 ex for a weapon. Isnt that too much?

Also I would keep the prices in chaos. Something you can farm yrself.

you can craft only one mod per item, so you can't spend 9 ex in a weapon.
Your point about the chaos beeing "farmable" is valid though.

Was just thinking about the whole value of these three t3 rolls on a weapon.

Also considering a rustic sash recipe which gives you 70-89 %idp on a weapon for nearly zero costs and than pricing the next higher tier (90-109%) with 2-3ex i find a bit harsh.
"
"
ellefanor wrote:
vegan lol

Vagan*

You seem to be very fun at parties
"
S_Guy wrote:
"
"
ellefanor wrote:
vegan lol

Vagan*

You seem to be very fun at parties

The most fun.
"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:

Idk, for 2-3 ex you can buy usually very good weapons already (not talking about dumspter league prices). And if you make the same price for top flat phys and top ias in the craftting station...we are talking here about 6-9 ex for a weapon. Isnt that too much?

Also I would keep the prices in chaos. Something you can farm yrself.

you can craft only one mod per item, so you can't spend 9 ex in a weapon.
Your point about the chaos beeing "farmable" is valid though.

Was just thinking about the whole value of these three t3 rolls on a weapon.

Also considering a rustic sash recipe which gives you 70-89 %idp on a weapon for nearly zero costs and than pricing the next higher tier (90-109%) with 2-3ex i find a bit harsh.

If you consider it as price to improve Rare items that are already rolled, it's not that insane price. Sure, if you start from the scratch the crafting style will go as:

- vendor recipe
- augment
(scour if shit , then repeat)
- Regal
(scour is shit , then repeat)
- add flat phys dps by the CraftMaster
Result : usable weapon

Not sure how much is worth to invest, but probably not that you would spend another currency exalting it. Something worth less than Ex isn't worth to spend ex on it.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Aug 13, 2014, 6:52:39 AM
Now how do we know the Weapon Elemental Damage on helmets and gloves were real?
Lets just say i have shitton of very good gear that needs 1 mode mod to be GODLY good for self found player :D

Example:

with 20-30 phys from video this will be my best claw :D

or this dagger :

with a speed pretty decent.

HYYYPUU
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Aug 13, 2014, 6:56:04 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
Yes you will be able to switch masters in your hideout. The exact mechanics aren't worked out yet. No, I'm not going to go track down the quote that said this.

I hope so, I hope...

or

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Aug 13, 2014, 7:01:26 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
DubiousZero wrote:
"
Route1 wrote:
Add 100-119% more physical damage for ONE chaos? Uhhhhh amazing.

ikr... should be like 8 chaos

A lot of the crafting values shown in the video are prior to balancing and final review. 100-119% physical damage likely won't be a bench crafting option.

I love this game and think this expansion will probably be a hundred times better than the last, but lately GGG seems to be getting good at the bait and switch game. How many people out there will see the trailer and not read this? I seriously doubt that those values appeared in the trailer by accident. It reminds me of the change to stash tabs that wasn't even announced until a week or so after a stash tab sale weekend. That decision has kept me down to a more than adequate 31 tabs (for my mental bandwidth anyway.)

I'm glad I didn't grab a supporter pack before more information was available. If I end up loving it I will probably just buy a couple of special effects for my toons.

Please make me love it!
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info