IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

"
Malone wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:

Why not keeping the 100-119% and putting on a reasonable price tag (10c-15c maybe)?

2-3 ex sounds more fair.

Idk, for 2-3 ex you can buy usually very good weapons already (not talking about dumspter league prices). And if you make the same price for top flat phys and top ias in the craftting station...we are talking here about 6-9 ex for a weapon. Isnt that too much?

Also I would keep the prices in chaos. Something you can farm yrself.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Thats 3200 chaos, and you might not get it, I dunno if some of you realise just how big a deal that would be to get it guaranteed f0r 30 chaos, never mind 3 chaos, holy cow.

Yea, I also afraid that another great idea will be scarified on economeh altar. Fortunately, I'm going to my holiday trip just before release and when I return, for sure no-lifers will have masters on 8ght level and I will be able to verify if it's worth to gain their favours.

Another question, don't know if answered already is, if we be able to "switch" masters in hideout. Because if not, it would be another meh, for example, I run recently casters so I'm not so interested in Vagan. But what if I would like to craft some melee weapon? Will I be able to switch for example Catarina to Vagan, craft melee weapon and switch them back?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
awesomeness!! HYPE!!!
"
tmaciak wrote:
Another question, don't know if answered already is, if we be able to "switch" masters in hideout. Because if not, it would be another meh, for example, I run recently casters so I'm not so interested in Vagan. But what if I would like to craft some melee weapon? Will I be able to switch for example Catarina to Vagan, craft melee weapon and switch them back?

I'm guessing not, the limit would be kinda pointless.

It was announced the progress with all masters and your hideout will be shared with all your chars within a league. Maybe a good solution would be for progress and hideout to remain shared but the exact master configuration to be variable between characters, so you might use catarina instead of vagan for a summoner.

The problem is you would be able to access all seven daily quests and craft all kinds of items using different characters. Maybe it would be best to allow switching masters but only one master slot per week or three days, or something. You would have four item types available at any time but not all of them whenever you please. Besides, you shouldn't really be able to tell them to come and go just like that.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 13, 2014, 5:24:21 AM
"
raics wrote:
I'm guessing not, the limit would be kinda pointless.

IMO, it's pointless. And from solo player perspective, it looks like another economeh or grouping enforcements decision.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
vegan lol
"
Derpey wrote:
Also, finally Self-Found isn't a massive joke..

Playing selfaund you have a lot of exalt orbs? I for all time, only 5 exalts )).
"
OleOlof wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
OleOlof wrote:

Why not keeping the 100-119% and putting on a reasonable price tag (10c-15c maybe)?

2-3 ex sounds more fair.

Idk, for 2-3 ex you can buy usually very good weapons already (not talking about dumspter league prices). And if you make the same price for top flat phys and top ias in the craftting station...we are talking here about 6-9 ex for a weapon. Isnt that too much?

Also I would keep the prices in chaos. Something you can farm yrself.

you can craft only one mod per item, so you can't spend 9 ex in a weapon.
Your point about the chaos beeing "farmable" is valid though.
IGN TylordRampage
"
ellefanor wrote:
vegan lol

Vagan*
"
Chris wrote:
A lot of the crafting values shown in the video are prior to balancing and final review. 100-119% physical damage likely won't be a bench crafting option.

great tactic to show things who will not make it into the final game just to create hype before the release
shitstorm inc after release ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info