IncGamers and OnRPG reveal Vagan, Weaponmaster

Lol, d3 as the advertisement before the poe teaser...thats like mercedes opening up for BMW
FAIL
Thanks GGG
Steam: teemu92
"
Lol, d3 as the advertisement before the poe teaser...thats like mercedes opening up for BMW
FAIL

More like a Toyota opening for a McLaren...
Last edited by bitV on Aug 13, 2014, 1:19:50 AM
"
FAIL

More like Hyundai (D3) opening for a Porsche
these 'new' flasks are cheap shiny. the more i look at these the more i see that good is being replaced by plastic gold with glass diamonds

crafting is good. prices are good. self found finally looks viable-ish
"
Stormnight wrote:
"
FAIL

More like Hyundai (D3) opening for a Porsche

More like mitsubishi (D3) opening for a bugatti
I somehow too don't like the new UI, looks cheap as said =/. And i would want need skin around it + MTX's for UI:P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Looking good, always nice to have a new teaser after I wake up :)
I don't get why people complain about the UI it's 2 Buttons that changed,
Even if they were bright pink it wouldn't matter.
"
Looking good, always nice to have a new teaser after I wake up :)
I don't get why people complain about the UI it's 2 Buttons that changed,
Even if they were bright pink it wouldn't matter.

the flasks had been changed

from 'items' to 'plastic gold show off' - the 'decoration' is so chaotic that it is difficult to even see the status of flask.. who let that happen - i do not know but it is TERRIBLE
"
Jarenga wrote:
Serious question: Why would anyone want to pay currency to get a let's say 70% IPD roll on a weapon? Wouldn't just chaosing a weapon until you get a decent roll be a more viable option?..

You have never tried to chaos a phys wand then. No, it is way better to give it 70% phys if you alreday happen to have flat phys and AS on it then chaosing until you get what you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info