How did you discover Path of Exile

D3 -> D3 Youtube vids -> Kripp's Diablo kill vid -> find Kripp on Twitch -> Kripp plays PoE -> I play PoE.
Anandtech.com > Tried for a trial (no keys received > waited > browse reddit > saw kripp's vid > viola !

I saw some video on youtube about upcoming games where some gameplay footage was shown and I liked it a lot but to be honest I didnt captured the game name because at that time I was interested in Diablo 3. This was in early 2012. After the disappointment of D3 I read a lot about PoE on the D3 forums :-) So I tried it and here I am more than 2 years later. With breaks of course and only casual but still...
kripp stream

RIP old friend
I don't actually remember, I think I was just searching for a new game to play.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by OldManGrinding on Jul 18, 2021, 4:38:20 PM
Totalbiscuit's 'WTF is...' video of this game.
MMOBomb - Closed beta & open beta coverage was where I heard of it and then got talked into it by Ventrilo buddies
Actually, I was on the "can", and had a serious fight with the "Kling-Ons". Anyway, I was phone surfing and found it through the D3 forums. :)
Kripp, back in late July/early August of 2012.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info