Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
Hey guys,

I was a little out of it recently, burned out on PoE so I'm taking a break for a little.

I will be checking forums occasionally but not as frequently obviously.

Here a 1.3 Tree that I think i use currently

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsCycSbIC4welQZYFQtD1rrNMswQHOlhVxoPbrJiPRpuh99f60h0Utvr3po5k42oWbzbpJKpmnljlKhOj8lorwBqQVRo47DgnL4KbmjvVpu08ogDhcwSzwGbwH-oY9zJyqayqWfPPfnasggclvN-_Djz2rnhpLKdfPxQglSAtH6KjwfN_xhGWSVHw1ZUuBx7yHWSd6_WP-l3yDkhwUonTcNW1SPPqKgsfQQYjFr8DHgdjy73mgYw2uMo7fA_Ens2nMAHnvJ8UTRiROlJVtcEE-OsUcdl87w5xhfMRsUI=

Obviously for new leagues there are resist nodes to grab in the marauder area that will help leveling new characters so dont hesitate to get them, just like the 30 Dex nodes for temporary gain.

I'm currently not sure how many points should be invested in the left part of the tree before moving into the shadow area but as a rule of thumb try to be efficient with life nodes and dont pick 4% effective life nodes when it comes to leveling. Focus on juicy clusters that are on the highways and try to get to the Shadow "U" area fast.

What I can hugely recommend is the Celestial punishment and Elementalist with Added lightning together with assasins mark for early leveling.

The shocking feels very consistent and doesnt require to get 3 Dragons early, maybe even stay away from it all together if you can get a decent herald of thunder going and maybe swapping to added chaos.

Its a budget option but an effective one.

i think the passive skill a bit bug at blood magic there
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
Hey guys,

I was a little out of it recently, burned out on PoE so I'm taking a break for a little.

I will be checking forums occasionally but not as frequently obviously.

Here a 1.3 Tree that I think i use currently

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsCycSbIC4welQZYFQtD1rrNMswQHOlhVxoPbrJiPRpuh99f60h0Utvr3po5k42oWbzbpJKpmnljlKhOj8lorwBqQVRo47DgnL4KbmjvVpu08ogDhcwSzwGbwH-oY9zJyqayqWfPPfnasggclvN-_Djz2rnhpLKdfPxQglSAtH6KjwfN_xhGWSVHw1ZUuBx7yHWSd6_WP-l3yDkhwUonTcNW1SPPqKgsfQQYjFr8DHgdjy73mgYw2uMo7fA_Ens2nMAHnvJ8UTRiROlJVtcEE-OsUcdl87w5xhfMRsUI=

Obviously for new leagues there are resist nodes to grab in the marauder area that will help leveling new characters so dont hesitate to get them, just like the 30 Dex nodes for temporary gain.

I'm currently not sure how many points should be invested in the left part of the tree before moving into the shadow area but as a rule of thumb try to be efficient with life nodes and dont pick 4% effective life nodes when it comes to leveling. Focus on juicy clusters that are on the highways and try to get to the Shadow "U" area fast.

What I can hugely recommend is the Celestial punishment and Elementalist with Added lightning together with assasins mark for early leveling.

The shocking feels very consistent and doesnt require to get 3 Dragons early, maybe even stay away from it all together if you can get a decent herald of thunder going and maybe swapping to added chaos.

Its a budget option but an effective one.

And in "U" Shadow area I think we need Blood Siphon instead of Soul Siphon beacuse we use BM :) But still nice update Tyranastrasz, thank you :)
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
Last edited by Maelt on Dec 15, 2014, 4:50:08 AM
"
Maelt wrote:

And in "U" Shadow area I think we need Blood Siphon instead of Soul Siphon beacuse we use BM :) But still nice update Tyranastrasz, thank you :)

Ahhh oh my god, for sure.

I allways make this mistake in the Planer x_x
Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Dec 15, 2014, 2:10:46 PM
Hi Tyranastrasz, do u mind posting your gear so at least the rest of us have an idea?

Thank you so much.
I dont have a character in Bloodlines right now as im taking a break.

My current gear on standard is

If you look for input on Gear for new leagues i Recommend going for a Tabula if you can afford it, otherwise a cheap 5link.
Proj speed wands with at least decent amount of spell damage or cast speed, proj speed atleast at 20%+ per wand, if possible 30%.

For the time you dont have proj speed, go for a Karui Ward. It will provide you with dexterity aswell, which this build needs to get from gear in decent amounts.

If you want some kind of Item progression id recommend it that way:

Tabula/5link
GMP gem
Proj speed wands
Three dragons/swap to added chaos
CwdT settup and Potion settup with curse, bleed and frozen removal( dont enter maps without it)
Herald of thunder with reduced mana and mortal conviction

Having resistences dealt with you go for maligaros gloves at this point.
After that you keep your eyes open on a Infernal mantle with 30%+ fire damage and either 8%+ spell or blessed orbs to reroll yourself. 5Linked or start to saving up for 150 fusings.
Focus on upgrading jewelry, Amulett with dex life and at least 2 usefull stats. Resistences or offensive stats.
Rings with cast speed and Life/Res

Belt with life res
Boots with life res.

At some point try to aquire one diamond flask as a dps cooldown beside a Vaal Haste gem.

Hope this provides some guidance.
Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Dec 17, 2014, 3:26:00 PM
Most likely will not be shooting for 115 pts, could you kindly provide a tree for say 100 points?
Updated for 1.3

I'm currently playing Flameblast in Bloodlines league but a lot of people have asked me to post an updated tree so here it is.
IGN: @GreggZaun
"
rtoronnie wrote:
Most likely will not be shooting for 115 pts, could you kindly provide a tree for say 100 points?

tried to slim it down as far as i could.

If it really has to be 100 Points skip Doomcast, otherwise a couple more levels shouldnt be to hard to get.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsCycSbIC4welQZYFQtD1rrNMswQHOlhVxoPbrJiPRpuh99f60h0Utvr3po5k42oWbzbpJKpmnljlKhOj8lorwBqQVRo47DgnL4KbmjvVpu08ogDhcwSzwGbqGPcycqmsqlnzz352rIIHJbzfvw489q54aSynlSAtH6KjwfN_xhGWSVHw1ZUuBx7yHWSd6_WP-l3yDkhwUonTcNW1SPPqKgsfQQYjFr8DHow2-OsUcdl8cYXzEbFCJpVh4lVLVbWezV8_wQTvDhQg8kHSIQ==
Last edited by treshsocket on Dec 18, 2014, 3:41:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info