[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

WTH build!
Didnt know flame totem can reach level 100 lol.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
WTH build!
Didnt know flame totem can reach level 100 lol.

He got a level 100 blood magic too - what a hacker...

/sarcasm off

Would this build still work with IIR/IIQ gear + heartbreaker for a duo/group setup?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:

Would this build still work with IIR/IIQ gear + heartbreaker for a duo/group setup?

Flame Totem has long been used as an MF culling skill due to how often it hits. Recent buffs + Three Dragons allowing it to reliably shock stack have increased its damage potential.
IGN: @GreggZaun
Also I was curious,

do you think this build is capable of doing the Atziri Map?

I assume that the Vaal Oversouls and Atziri itself arent much of a problem but I have a hard time thinking how to safely do the trio.

Does this build have to rely on high duration Immortal calls aswell?
Also would the totems survive long enough to do it reasonably fast?

This is probably not even really relevant, because there are optimized builds do to atziri out there, its more of a "For science" thing.

Maybe you could consider trying it on standard in the future for testing purposes?
Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Aug 8, 2014, 5:04:31 PM
"
urbanzen wrote:
Also for us averages, most of us will be going dual wands with cast speed, projectile speed and spell damage (fire). With this we still would like to juggle crit chance and crit multi into the staff stats for optimal damage setup. So if we're going 6link tabula , 3 dragons and 2 wands or wand+shield, what stats would you prioritize? (with non-staff use, we'll skip the Serpent Stance cluster)

Most of us will be aiming for the 100 point passive so there are a lot of options to choose from for a crit totem build.

Also you maintained the static blows circles with only 1 passive investment in it instead of 2. Did you wanted the 20% increased duration only?

Were you able to reliably shockstack map bosses?

And did you ever considered dual curse by adding elemental weakness? Or are you killing fast enough anyway.

Prioritize crit multi and cast speed. Cast speed helps you cast the totems faster + increases the totem's cast speed.

The last stuff you get as you progress to 100 is the Shadow area of the tree.

Static blows becomes more and more unnecessary as you get stronger. When I do my dual wand + 6L mantle version I will likely spec out of it entirely.
I got a Romira's Banquet ring sitting in my stash, I'm wondering is this ring potentially useful for this build as it obviously offers crit, crit multiplier, and it grants a power charge when not doing a crit. But charges go away after a crit. Though I don't know the mechanics between this specific ring and totems with the power charges.
"
reciprocate wrote:
I got a Romira's Banquet ring sitting in my stash, I'm wondering is this ring potentially useful for this build as it obviously offers crit, crit multiplier, and it grants a power charge when not doing a crit. But charges go away after a crit. Though I don't know the mechanics between this specific ring and totems with the power charges.

Our group had a Romira's Banquet conduit support (Aphromatic) in the one month league.
unless im skipping something, you might have forgotten to list your bandit choices...
thnx
Dont have a 6L Searing Touch, but got a decent 6L Armour with right colors.
Spoiler

What weapons should i use ?
Wands with high crit like

or pure spelldamage like

Not sure what mods should be on those wands.

"
Maggsi wrote:
What weapons should i use ?
Wands with high crit like

or pure spelldamage like

Not sure what mods should be on those wands.

You want high cast speed + high crit multiplier. Projectile speed and Spell damage/crit chance are bonuses.
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info