[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

Thanks to Tyranastrasz and treshsocket for the 100 pts tree.
Also want to thank Zaunn for updating the tree.
running this in bloodlines, just wanted to say thanks
Last edited by Drevvska on Dec 23, 2014, 5:40:59 AM
Here's some shit gear I've acquired in torment thus far, sitting at about 6k per proj without using power charges cause lazy/doesn't even seem worth it. Still got a lot of stuff/work to do. Solo clear speed/dps seems absolutely fine.
Running on mana hasn't been an issue whatsoever for me so far, however getting to a 6l might? idk. Pretty happy with my results so far.

Gear

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBLMFQgYjBx4HpQj0DkgPxBEtEZYWbxa_GjgdFB9BJpUnLyoLKhMsnC0fMtE2PTpYO3xBlkPIRUdFnUlRSbJMs1NSVUtVxljlWitboF3yXyph4mKsZJ1mnmjyakNrF2yMbWxwUnDVcYV8DnyDf8aCEIIegpuD24nTjDaOZI_6kFWVIJUumjua4J2qogCio6Pyp1Wus7FCtUi2-riTuMq86sAawFTAZsHzzfrQ9dWm2wvfit-w4XPjauvk6-7r9ew47TzwH_DV8h3zEfPq96b60g==
why are you guys not taking totem damage nodes? am i missing something here?
"
bangaroo wrote:
why are you guys not taking totem damage nodes? am i missing something here?

Totem Damage nodes with 8% are the same as 8% spell damage nodes.

The tree has many node clusters it has to reach so taking those is not efficient as it delays those clusters.

If we had like 10-20 more points to spend they probably would be specced but like this they just dont cut it barely.
Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Dec 25, 2014, 11:14:51 AM
thanks for the quick reply

also why blood magic? totems dont seem to eat up that much mana... and could run auras with mana
"
bangaroo wrote:

also why blood magic? totems dont seem to eat up that much mana... and could run auras with mana

That's what I thought too. I've run this build in Rampage, and now in Torment wanted to try the mana variation with Witch. So far I'm rather dissapointed. Loosing out on important totem nodes next to blood magic doesn't help their survivability. Also keep in mind having Infernal Mantle with mana version can be painful. So far I'm aiming to get 5L cloak of defiance which in conunction with arctic armor is probably gonna make me very tanky. I'll report when I get further, so far only lvl 77 & broke.

Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBLMFQgYjBx4HpQj0DkgPxBEtEZYWbxa_GjgfQSaVJy8o-ioTLJwy0TpYO3xBlkVHSVFJskyzVUtVxlcrWOVaK13yYeJknWaeaPJqQ2sXbRlwUnDVcYV8g35Zf8aCEIIegpuCx4PbidOMNo_6kFWVIJUumjua4J1jogCio6PypLGus7FCuJO4yrzqvYLAGsBUwGbB88360PXbC9-K37Dhc-Nq5Y7pAuvu6_XsOPAf8NXyHfMR-ej60v6z
Last edited by outerworld on Dec 25, 2014, 4:52:36 PM
Could you also please post a marauder version? I am interested in trying this out as my first totem build ever and you guys have been saying that which is better now but I still prefer how the marauder looks over the witch though :|
Last edited by Nitsujin on Dec 26, 2014, 7:07:56 AM
"
Nitsujin wrote:
Could you also please post a marauder version? I am interested in trying this out as my first totem build ever and you guys have been saying that which is better now but I still prefer how the marauder looks over the witch though :|

The difference isnt that big.

Instead of the Witch spell damage/castspeed nodes you grab the life and life/armor nodes from marauder to Warriors Blood. Everything else should be the same. You trade of rather strong damage nodes for mediocre life nodes. If you prefer the life nodes then its all up to you.
"
bangaroo wrote:

Looks like it is because of Infernal Mantle. However, the question I have is why take Mortal Conviction if this build does not run any auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info