[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

Then It's time to reveal those options you talk about Grimlocke_ so we all can adapt and/or optimize.
"
GOdliked wrote:
Then It's time to reveal those options you talk about Grimlocke_ so we all can adapt and/or optimize.

i think it has been discussed early. now that mana cost has been reduced on most skills it makes sense to go mana instead of BM. Opens a possibilities of auras like grace, also you can go acrobatics (even thou it halves mana gained from EB.

About that "rainbow" is probably use added lightning instead of added chaos gem for two reasons: quality gives shock chance (which gets applied to fire damage with three dragons) and freeze on crit (again, three dragons).

Edit: made a passive tree really quick here for EB+Acrobatics, 112 points so about lvl 95 or so?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQkGWrrPQ9UyzLR9QMAQHlSDr5IPbHwJrF8HzXypVxjbFvOqCHqKjOljYJMBU2wt_xqcIakMRlriTna4OSAce6-4abOOEY0Nd8pUumuAo-uQiNj1w1X4z8NVFnYLHKU-OZJ2qidOkkY_6SVFTUvnohX3sOPemYqxsjHBSE57r9Ro4tvq0xYw2ZJ2nhMLsVUvyHZBVBbVh4sAajb_UIyaVWfNRRzBxFr-sqioTMHzdqHKpWit_K419S3j3Miyn1ooj9jpC6hij8k2S-OtKxHhp9q4=

Last edited by silentwrath888 on Sep 24, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
I don't understand how your damage is so unbelievably high. I with with the Templar dual flame totem build that suggested taking all fire damage and totem damage nodes (no crit) and I am only sitting at 2,500 DPS. I am only using 5-Link with:

Flame Totem
Faster Casting
Faster Projectiles
Fire Penetration
Greater Multiple Projectiles

I would like to convert to this build but where to start on a budget. What is the expected DPS without Searing Touch, Kaoms, or Void Batteries? And what would that gear look like?
"
xaeror35 wrote:
I don't understand how your damage is so unbelievably high. I with with the Templar dual flame totem build that suggested taking all fire damage and totem damage nodes (no crit) and I am only sitting at 2,500 DPS. I am only using 5-Link with:

Flame Totem
Faster Casting
Faster Projectiles
Fire Penetration

I would like to convert to this build but where to start on a budget. What is the expected DPS without Searing Touch, Kaoms, or Void Batteries? And what would that gear look like?

- Added Chaos is allot of damage with flame totems, like a shit ton.
- Is your tooltip DPS 2.5k? if so, you should multiply is by 5 (GMP) / Which is 7.5k, per totem.
"
"
xaeror35 wrote:

Flame Totem
Faster Casting
Faster Projectiles
Fire Penetration

- Added Chaos is allot of damage with flame totems, like a shit ton.
- Is your tooltip DPS 2.5k? if so, you should multiply is by 5 (GMP) / Which is 7.5k, per totem.

Yes, tooltip is 2.5k. Should I move to crit nodes and if i go with added chaos?
Fire penetration never adds to DPS tooltip so your DPS will be higher than it may look like.
I'm at level 83 as witch with this build and gems still lvl18 and only using 4L. DPS tooltip is 2,7k. Spent freaking 200 fusings to 5L a saintly chainmail but it failed and I wish I just went for the 5L for 150 fusings :(

I had a crappy 5L with the right colors and my DPS got a huge boost by adding a crit damage gem so I'm really desperate to get fusings... but so seems everyone else on the server :(
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
can u post a screenshot or even just tooltip difference between using dual doryani, dual apep's rage, and dual void batterys?
Hello, I'm at level 51 and just finished Piety but I don't know where to go now. I was playing this build on Rampage till I decided I'll go with it on beyond and found out about this build while I was trying to bookmark that other thread. So, what I experienced was the damage nodes were quite not needed as FT outputs a great amount of damage. Should I get the remaining health nodes or start getting those crits asap for the build to shine?

Also I'm lacking Dex to level the green gems right now.
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Last edited by ta3boo on Sep 30, 2014, 4:35:14 PM
DPS is sufficient while levelling so I took the life nodes first figuring staying alive is more important than super fast killing in beyond.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
This is a great build for pre-1.2, a bit less now. After the talent tree optimization, there are several better, more efficient options on the table, especially when it comes to Beyond league. For example, when my witch gets to 65, I estimate to have almost double the effective health pool(then this build) with no loss in dps whatsoever. Also, I plan to run 1-2 auras, arctic armor(lower level at start, no EB) and not be tied to any unique except three dragons mask(also an option). Btw, there are better ways to exploit the mask to the maximum potential(making a rainbow), something Zaun isn't doing. Infernal mantle remains an option, but not the only one anymore.

Care to share your double-hp-no-dps-loss build then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info