[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

For my free sockets I am doing:

CWDT Spell Totem Summmon Zombies
CWDT Temp Chains Shockwave Totems

4 totems ;)
What mods should u prioritize on a 6L staff?
Last edited by LuckYEiner on Sep 1, 2014, 9:15:55 PM
"
_StoneWall_ wrote:
For my free sockets I am doing:

CWDT Spell Totem Summmon Zombies
CWDT Temp Chains Shockwave Totems

4 totems ;)

No you can still have just max 2 totems, those will just replace your flametotems.

"
LuckYEiner wrote:
What mods should u prioritize on a 6L staff?

not OP, but propably +2 fire gems , +1 gems , cast speed , spell dmg , fire dmg , spell crit , spell critmulti.
Last edited by alludus on Sep 3, 2014, 1:01:27 AM
Updated with 1.2 skill tree.
IGN: @GreggZaun
"
Zaunn wrote:
Updated with 1.2 skill tree.

Wow thank'you very much for the update!!!!
A thank's also to darkgus!

I was started with this build in rampage until 70 than I found a shav(LOL) and switched for try it but I love this build good job!
Can this build do Atiziri?
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Good question, I'll going to try in a couple of week but I think that with a good gear like the op we can do her.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Is this a crit build? Yes

Is this a melee build? No

What kind of trouble does this build may even have on Atziri? You have endless flasks, you can run around while your totems are doing their job, you have both great aoe and shotgun damage. Only thing that you need is practice but she is totally doable.

I made 3 versions of this tree (very inspired by Zaun's Original) - which would you prefer and why PLS help me out.

1: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0fUDAEB5Ug216D2x8CwfNVxjbFoqM6WNgkf8YPxKcIflkRljt82t2drg5IBx64yhpsY0Nd8pUuFm_kInDVnWPw1SSqKU-OZInT5Y6P-klRNumFfew496ZwUqSx6_Xjaho4tvqMNmSdp4RVS_IdkFVh4sAaJpVZ8xa_rKoqE3KpJ-1aK_cy_EvE9iyn6hhsFjwto_L46yThhxnGrhRxSsT7RRynEMy3Pqcw379Y5QxfK7b-ChQgJbz2rlOljEbyRdi9UEf4kzrhNZIYkaZX_o9N4w==
- decided to go for the wheel of life + totem nodes. I lose 6% life + 1,5 regen but gain alot of survival for my totems

2: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0fUDCVINtewfMRD6KjrJh_xg_E99c6WH5ZEZY7fIRIm6FVxg5IBx64ylxrj0Z4L4PbY0Nd8pUuw20dFBhqcNWdY_DV-tJ85YnT5Y6P-klRZp426VgHcFKksev1FkDAGuNqjDZknYV9kFVZ81VL8h2nhKyqKhNh4ho4cqkn7VorJpX3MvxLxPYspxa_6hhsFjwto_L46yThhxnGrhRxSsT7RRynEMy3Pqcw3794aQxfK7b-ChQgJbz2rlOljEbyRdi9UEf4kzrhNZIYkaZX_o9N4ySqFm8=
- I get an additional Curse (temporal/enfeeble) for boss fights but lose Arcane Potency

3: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMs1Aw214RD0wtrJgUsET799c6WIIeO-OESJuhVcaIQvTpiihca49GeC-D28HFZAnDbR0UGGrsGPrSfOWP-maeNulYB_DV6_UWQMAa42pJUZUuZJ2FfZBVWfMHHvIdp4SsqioTEZYaOHKpJ-1aKw5I9zL8S8T2LKdjQ13y6hhsFjwto_Jw1Z1j-Osk4YcZxq6J0-WOFHFKxPtFHKcQzLc-cFKksacw3794aQxfK7b-Cow2FCAlvPauU6WMRvJF2L1VS1BH-JM64TWSYeIYkaZX_o8mlU3jFr8kqhZv
- I lose a +30 dex node (replaced by Dark Arts (8% cast speed +20 dex (insane node for dual wands) and some crit multipler gets replace by the cast speed wheel connected to it. Not sure what yields more dps.
This is a great build for pre-1.2, a bit less now. After the talent tree optimization, there are several better, more efficient options on the table, especially when it comes to Beyond league. For example, when my witch gets to 65, I estimate to have almost double the effective health pool(then this build) with no loss in dps whatsoever. Also, I plan to run 1-2 auras, arctic armor(lower level at start, no EB) and not be tied to any unique except three dragons mask(also an option). Btw, there are better ways to exploit the mask to the maximum potential(making a rainbow), something Zaun isn't doing. Infernal mantle remains an option, but not the only one anymore.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Sep 12, 2014, 9:44:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info